PDA

View Full Version : Man charged with raping daughter's friend at sleepover

Teh One Who Knocks
02-24-2012, 11:49 AM
WSOC-TV Channel 9 News

http://i.imgur.com/kfYHi.jpg

ROCK HILL, S.C. — A father of four is behind bars, charged with raping a 10-year-old girl during a sleepover at his house.

Police arrested 32-year-old John Love at his Rock Hill home Wednesday evening.

Police launched an investigation earlier this month after the girl's mother told police of the alleged sexual assault while staying at her friend's house in late October.

According to a police report, Love's wife was out of town on the date of the incident.

In the report, the girl told detectives Love came into a bedroom to kiss her goodnight, and then asked her to come downstairs.

According to the report, the girl said Love appeared to be intoxicated and offered her a drink of what looked like a beer, which she refused.

The girl said Love pulled down her pajama pants and raped her.

Police said the girl did not immediately report the incident because she was afraid.

"Anytime there's a small child involved, there's fear of the person, or fear of not being believed," said Detective Bruce Haire.

Love, who has no prior criminal convictions, was denied bond at an initial court appearance Thursday afternoon.

The girl's father described Love as a trusted family friend of more than a decade.

The father said following the alleged rape, another relative observed physical interactions between Love and the girl that seemed inappropriate, and alerted her parents, who then questioned the girl about the relationship.

That's when the 10-year-old girl told her mother Love raped her.

Love is charged with first degree criminal sexual contact with a minor.

PorkChopSandwiches
02-24-2012, 03:59 PM
:death:

Loser
02-24-2012, 04:26 PM
It wasn't this extreme, but my friends and I had a similar incident happen.

We were partying at a buddies house, when one of his friend snuck into his sisters room*who was passed out drunk*, and started to rape her.

He got caught i the act.

Needless to say, the cops were never called. All in all, his jaw was wired shut, both hands smashed beyond use, and he has a permanent limp. ;)

Hal-9000
02-24-2012, 04:31 PM
:painful,embarrassing death:

Godfather
02-24-2012, 04:38 PM
That's so fucked up. One parent trusting another with their kid, and that father just goes and does something truly evil. At least the prison system will eat this guy up and shit him out.

How do parents even sleep at night... having daughters sounds like one big long panic attack

Acid Trip
02-24-2012, 04:42 PM
That's so fucked up. One parent trusting another with their kid, and that father just goes and does something truly evil. At least the prison system will eat this guy up and shit him out.

How do parents even sleep at night... having daughters sounds like one big long panic attack

It's sad that we have to let his fellow prisoners do what society wishes it could.

Hal-9000
02-24-2012, 06:14 PM
In some parts of the middle east they still allow family members of victims to carry out the sentence..

KevinD
02-24-2012, 08:00 PM

Clean guns, and good bourbon. lol

Loser
02-24-2012, 09:38 PM
Clean guns, and good bourbon. lol

Couldn't of said it better myself.

Hal-9000
02-24-2012, 09:45 PM
The guy who is sitting beside me right now has a handful of guns at home....he's 65, retiring next week.

He said his daughter was dating a guy he didn't like, so when the guy came over my coworker asked the guy some questions, while cleaning and dry firing his 44 magnum :lol:

He said - make sure my daughter is home before midnight and I guess the guy had her home at 11:45 :lol:

KevinD
02-24-2012, 10:09 PM
Nuff said: lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyYVmQc_Lo4

deebakes
02-25-2012, 04:46 AM
:woot: for sons :lol: