PDA

View Full Version : Woman banned from church for breastfeeding her baby, pastor compares it to a stripper performing

Teh One Who Knocks
02-25-2012, 02:28 PM
The Huffington Post

Nirvana Jennette, a mom of four from Camden County, Georgia says she was forced out of church for breastfeeding her baby. Church leaders asked her to breastfeed in the bathroom and implied they could have arrested her for “lewd behavior.” The most egregious statement? She told news station WSAV that her pastor compared her breastfeeding to a stripper performing.

According to Fox 30 WAWS, although Georgia state law allows a mother to nurse her child anywhere, Jennette could face public indecency charges. She wants her message to be heard loud and clear -- breastfeeding is natural and moms who want to feed their children in public should be protected. To that end, she's decided to stage a nurse-in and is seeking to establish legislative change for the State of Georgia.

On March 5th, Jennette will stage the "Georgia Statewide Nurse-In" at the Woodbine Courthouse and is calling for moms and supporters to join her via Facebook. Nurse-in protests are becoming much more common -- recently, moms breastfed in front of Facebook's headquarters after nursing photos were wrongfully removed from the social network. And after mom, Michelle Hickman, was shamed for breastfeeding at a Target store, she organized a nationwide nurse-in that took place in several retail locations.

The Georgia Statewide Nurse-In, aims not only to spread awareness and support for breastfeeding moms, but to change the law. As Jennette writes in her petition letter:

Currently Georgia state law allows a mother to nurse her child anywhere that mother and child have permission to be, but there is no enforcement provision. A law without enforcement protects no one. New legislation would provide for civil action against anyone subjecting a nursing mother to harassment or discrimination in violation of the current state breastfeeding law, as well as protection from all indecent exposure laws.

She insists that the law be changed and says, "We will not stop until they are."

According to Jennette's Facebook page, her cause has even been recognized by Oprah. When the queen of daytime television was in Georgia for Lovetown, USA, (a TV show on the OWN network) she was photographed holding the Georgia Statewide Nurse-In flyer.

DemonGeminiX
02-25-2012, 04:43 PM
Yep.

:|

Teh One Who Knocks
02-25-2012, 04:45 PM
Yep.

:|

You agree that breastfeeding is like a stripper performing? :-k

Godfather
02-25-2012, 04:58 PM
Baby mommas are just a bunch of gutter sluts right.

:roll:

DemonGeminiX
02-25-2012, 05:10 PM
I would support her right to get her baps out in public if she was hot.

8-[

Richard Cranium
02-25-2012, 05:23 PM
Well, we know she puts out..

Teh One Who Knocks
02-25-2012, 05:27 PM
I would support her right to get her baps out in public if she was hot.

8-[

In my experience with stories like this, she is most likely butt-ugly :|

MrsM
02-25-2012, 06:00 PM
I breast fed in public - What are you trying to say? :slap:

DemonGeminiX
02-25-2012, 06:10 PM

:-s

That they only kick out the ugly chicks for doing it. Hot chicks get a free pass. And then the ugly chicks make a big stink about it. And then we get articles like this.

MrsM
02-25-2012, 06:19 PM
:-s

That they only kick out the ugly chicks for doing it. Hot chicks get a free pass. And then the ugly chicks make a big stink about it. And then we get articles like this.

Oh - ok :)

Pony
02-25-2012, 06:21 PM

Last week? With your stripper girlfriend? :wank:

MrsM
02-25-2012, 06:23 PM

Not for a few years now

MrsM
02-25-2012, 06:26 PM
There is a limit to what is breast feeding and what is creepy...

this is wtf creepy

http://hostingb.hotchyx.com/adult-image-hosting-09/80210631d4cbf8.gif

Noilly Pratt
02-25-2012, 06:27 PM
Well, we know she puts out..

Well, ONCE, anyway...

Not for a few years now

Meaning you haven't seen your stripper girlfriend for a few years, or you haven't been a stripper for a few years? Cinnamon -- is that you? :D

Noilly Pratt
02-25-2012, 06:27 PM

this is wtf creepy

Agreed!!

MrsM
02-25-2012, 06:32 PM
Meaning you haven't seen your stripper girlfriend for a few years, or you haven't been a stripper for a few years? Cinnamon -- is that you? :D

I haven't seen a stripper in years let alone a friend that was a stripper - and no my nudity is exclusive to tehbasement (and a couple of webcam sites).

Cinnamon... nope Chuck Testa

DemonGeminiX
02-25-2012, 06:37 PM
Cinnamon... nope Chuck Testa

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-GTYpJVuiG1c/TvYeStQqSNI/AAAAAAAAAY8/Gom3O9JvWxw/s1600/Chuck+Testa.jpg

:dance:

Noilly Pratt
02-25-2012, 06:53 PM
Embarrasingly enough, I had to look up who Chuck Testa was.

Method512
02-25-2012, 10:49 PM

this is wtf creepy

What da fuck???

Isn't that a kind of cp? LOL He's more than old enough to leave them boobies. :p

Pony
02-25-2012, 10:53 PM
What da fuck???

Isn't that a kind of cp? LOL He's more than old enough to leave them boobies. :p

I didn't stop until I was in my 30's. Even then I didn't stop by choice! :lol:

Hey Method, this thread is a little more calm over here in comparison to it's duplicate at TP, right?

Richard Cranium
02-25-2012, 10:58 PM
eww, I like my milk ice fucking cold...

Method512
02-25-2012, 10:59 PM
I didn't stop until I was in my 30's. Even then I didn't stop by choice! :lol:

Hey Method, this thread is a little more calm over here in comparison to it's duplicate at TP, right?

LOL! It's just that your prefer fresh milk. XD

And yeah, much more! Even I was getting pissed. She was a bitch, the posters were assholes and whatnot. But this one is definitely more disturbing! haha!

MrsM
02-25-2012, 11:03 PM
LOL! It's just that your prefer fresh milk. XD

And yeah, much more! Even I was getting pissed. She was a bitch, the posters were assholes and whatnot. But this one is definitely more disturbing! haha!

Huh? - who was a bitch?

Method512
02-25-2012, 11:08 PM
Huh? - who was a bitch?

lol, I was imitating a guy that said that on another forum about the girl. Others called each other assholes and other stuff. Not my words!! :)

Pony
02-25-2012, 11:08 PM
Huh? - who was a bitch?

There's an identical thread at tehparadox (another forum), There was a few folks spouting off about how boobs are offensive and moms should never feed in public. Things got a bit heated. :lol:

MrsM
02-25-2012, 11:15 PM
Ah - thanks for clarifying

Pony
02-25-2012, 11:25 PM
Ah - thanks for clarifying

:beerchug:

Hal-9000
02-25-2012, 11:56 PM

this is wtf creepy

that's wank-city right there :wank:

both of them girls have awesome boobies

deebakes
02-26-2012, 02:41 AM
:huh: