PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Academy Awards: All The Winners

Teh One Who Knocks
02-27-2012, 12:39 PM
By Radar Staff

http://i.imgur.com/f081Q.jpg

Best Motion Picture -- The Artist

Best Performance By An Actress In A Leading Role -- Meryl Streep wins for The Iron Lady.

Best Performance By An Actor In A Leading Role -- Jean Dujardin wins for The Artist.

Achievement In Directing -- Michel Hazanavicius wins for The Artist.

Best Animated Short Film -- William Joyce and Brandon Oldenburgwin win for The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore.

Best Documentary Feature -- Daniel Junge and Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoywin win for Saving Face.

Best Live Action Short Film -- Terry George and Oorlagh George win for The Shore.

Best Original Screenplay -- Woody Allen wins for Midnight in Paris.

Best Adapted Screenplay -- Alexander Payne, Nat Faxon, and Jim Rash win for The Descendants.

Best Original Song -- Bret McKenzie wins for "Man or Muppet" from The Muppets.

Best Original Score -- Ludovic Bource wins for The Artist.

Best Actor In A Supporting Role -- Christopher Plummer wins for Beginners.

Achievement In Visual Effects -- Rob Legato, Joss Williams, Ben Grossman and Alex Hennings win for Hugo

Best Animated Feature Film -- Gore Verbinski wins for Rango.

Best Documentary -- TJ Martin, Dan Lindsay, and Rich Middlemas win for Undefeated.

Achievement In Sound Mixing -- Tom Fleishman and John Midgleywin win for Hugo.

Achievement In Sound Editing -- Philip Stockton and Eugene Gearty win for Hugo.

Achievement In Film Editing -- Kirk Baxter and Angus Wall win for The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.

Best Actress In A Supporting Role -- Octavia Spencer wins for The Help.

Best Foreign Language Film -- Iran wins for A Separation, directed by Asghar Farhad

Achievement In Makeup -- Mark Coulier and J. Roy Helland win for The Iron Lady.

Achievement In Costume Design -- Mark Bridges wins for The Artist.

Art Direction -- Dante Ferretti (Production Design) and Francesca Lo Schiavo (Set Decoration) win for Hugo.

Achievement In Cinematography -- Robert Richardson wins for Hugo.

Arkady Renko
02-27-2012, 12:45 PM
seems like a pretty good crop. Lots of good movies were skipped as usual, but at least they didn't award any crap flicks

deebakes
02-28-2012, 02:31 AM
:bored:

:suicide:

Midnight_Beacon
02-28-2012, 06:30 AM
I was really hoping Viola Davis would get Best Actress & a lot of the films in this list I'd not only never seen.... I'd never heard of.