PDA

View Full Version : Banker Leaves 1% Tip On $133 Lunch Bill In Defiance of 'The 99%'

Teh One Who Knocks
02-27-2012, 10:56 PM
The Huffington Post

A banker left a 1% tip in defiance of 'the 99%' at a Newport Beach restaurant the other week, according to his dining companion and underling who snapped a photo of the receipt and posted it to his blog, Future Ex Banker. (Update: the blog is now offline.)

In posting the photo, the employee gave some background on his boss and the receipt:

Mention the “99%” in my boss’ presence and feel his wrath. So proudly does he wear his 1% badge of honor that he tips exactly 1% every time he feels the server doesn’t sufficiently bow down to his Holiness. Oh, and he always makes sure to include a “tip” of his own.

The "tip" of his own in this case was to tell the server to "get a real job." Pleasant.

http://i.imgur.com/f0DWt.jpg

The whistleblower's Future Ex-Banker blog (now offline) included additional background on his boss, and some insight into why he would out his gross behavior, likely resulting in an employment status of current ex-banker:

I work in the corporate office of a major bank for a boss who represents everything wrong with the financial industry: blatant disregard and outright contempt for everyone and everything he deems beneath him. On top of that, he’s a complete and utter tool. At the same time, I’m still cashing paychecks, an admittedly willing—albeit reluctant—cog in the wheel of this increasingly ugly industry, so I’ve created this blog as a confessional of sorts. It won’t entirely clear my conscience, but hopefully it’ll help. I’m sure I’ll get fired eventually. Until then, enjoy.

UPDATE: In a conversation with the Huffington Post, Mike Wilcox, the vice president of operations for True Food Kitchen, gave some insight into how the company was treating the incident since the receipt began receiving attention online. Wilcox said that the restaurant was "absolutely" treating the receipt as real, but to confirm its authenticity for certain, they were in the process of tracking down both the physical receipt at the restaurant and the computer-generated copy in their credit card system.

"The first thing we're going to do is to make sure the server is taken care of," Wilcox said, "and make sure the server wasn't treated badly or insufficiently tipped." He explained that they would be asking Breanna, the server named on the receipt, if she recalled the table and how her service was. "If her service was up to the level" they assume their employees would deliver, Wilcox said, "they would do everything they can to make it up to her somehow." Referring to online comments posted about the receipt, Wilcox remarked, "people are asking us to ban the person from the restaurant -- if more information came through on who the person is I first would love to talk to him."

UPDATE II: As many have noted, a true 1% tip correctly rounded to the nearest penny would have been $1.34, leaving this tip just shy of that threshold, mathematically speaking.

Godfather
02-27-2012, 11:02 PM
This guy is a dick for sure... but I dono why we tip here in BC at least... minimum wage is $10 and many waiters are making more than that. This isn't Wyoming where they're making $5/hr... plenty of people are expected to live on minimum wage, why do we have to spend an extra 15-20% on food? I'm tired of it.

Hal-9000
02-27-2012, 11:05 PM
If I was in the food service industry I would LOVE to invite this ass back for a special meal :shifty:

If he thinks food service jobs are not real jobs, he should try cooking his own lunch at home.

MrsM
02-27-2012, 11:06 PM
Tipping should not be mandatory - however I pretty much always tip if the service is good

This guy is just an asshat

Godfather
02-27-2012, 11:07 PM
If I was in the food service industry I would LOVE to invite this ass back for a special meal :shifty:

If he thinks food service jobs are not real jobs, he should try cooking his own lunch at home.

Truth. Working at a restaurant was the worst job I've ever had. And this smartass forgot the Golden Rule: Don't fuck with people who handle your food :lol:

Hal-9000
02-27-2012, 11:08 PM
I agree with the mandatory tipping part MrmM....no food server should expect an automatic 15%.If that's the case then the restaurant should increase their prices 15% and disallow tipping all together.

Godfather
02-27-2012, 11:14 PM
I agree with the mandatory tipping part MrmM....no food server should expect an automatic 15%.If that's the case then the restaurant should increase their prices 15% and disallow tipping all together.

In that case, instead of the money going to a bunch of workers, it will just be kept by the owner. The price of product, staff and other overhead is why I'm paying 14$. The 15% extra to the waiter doesn't have to exist. I'm in favor of people who serve food earning a fair wage, but not twice as much as the retail industry just because of this tipping phenomenon.

Eating in at some restaurants can swing your bill by 25% :wha: It's either pick up your food and get 10% off, or eat in and have to tip an additional 15-20%

RBP
02-27-2012, 11:17 PM
You nutty Europeans with your high minimum wage and no tipping.

Godfather
02-27-2012, 11:20 PM
You nutty Europeans with your high minimum wage and no tipping.

The fucked up thing is that our wages are high like theirs... and yet we still tip like you guys :lol:

Pony
02-27-2012, 11:21 PM
This guy is a dick for sure... but I dono why we tip here in BC at least... minimum wage is $10 and many waiters are making more than that. This isn't Wyoming where they're making $5/hr... plenty of people are expected to live on minimum wage, why do we have to spend an extra 15-20% on food? I'm tired of it.

Typically here it's not required for employers to pay minimum wage in a job where the bulk of their income can be made in tips, usually they only get a 2-3 bucks an hour and depend on tips to earn a living. And it's pretty much expected from the customer. Some restaurants even automatically add in a gratuity to the bill for larger parties of people. Really a shitty system in my opinion.

They should pay them a decent wage and if the customer chooses to tip a little for exceptional service then good for them.

Hal-9000
02-27-2012, 11:22 PM
In that case, instead of the money going to a bunch of workers, it will just be kept by the owner. The price of product, staff and other overhead is why I'm paying 14$. The 15% extra to the waiter doesn't have to exist. I'm in favor of people who serve food earning a fair wage, but not twice as much as the retail industry just because of this tipping phenomenon.

Eating in at some restaurants can swing your bill by 25% :wha: It's either pick up your food and get 10% off, or eat in and have to tip an additional 15-20%

That's what I meant.I often hear that wait-people don't get paid very much, therefore you should tip. I work in a warehouse and I don't get tipped ffs :lol: (although I did stop something stupid from happening today and saved our company/the sales rep over 2500 dollars...)

So if the management does away with tipping altogether and raises their prices 15%, the staff should be included on that bump for their daily wage.

Tipping is like a mini-contest at a restaurant....some servers make more than others on tips and that to me, can breed contempt.Who's to say that the poor busboy and dishwashers shouldn't get extra too, yet most places don't divide tips that way.The person bringing the food gets it...even knowing the chef may have got the meals done in record time and cooked to perfection....

Teh One Who Knocks
02-27-2012, 11:25 PM
Tipping is like a mini-contest at a restaurant....some servers make more than others on tips and that to me, can breed contempt.Who's to say that the poor busboy and dishwashers shouldn't get extra too, yet most places don't divide tips that way.The person bringing the food gets it...even knowing the chef may have got the meals done in record time and cooked to perfection....

That's not completely true down here, I know a lot of restaurants/pubs where the waitstaff share their tips with the busboys.

Godfather
02-27-2012, 11:31 PM
Typically here it's not required for employers to pay minimum wage in a job where the bulk of their income can be made in tips, usually they only get a 2-3 bucks an hour and depend on tips to earn a living. And it's pretty much expected from the customer. Some restaurants even automatically add in a gratuity to the bill for larger parties of people. Really a shitty system in my opinion.

They should pay them a decent wage and if the customer chooses to tip a little for exceptional service then good for them.

For sure. Most restaurants up here have in fine print saying that for tables over 5 or 10 people, they automatically include 15% gratuity. I totally agree it's a stupid system. Just pay workers a fair wage and advertise to customers the price they will actually pay at the end of the meal.

That's not completely true down here, I know a lot of restaurants/pubs where the waitstaff share their tips with the busboys.

Here too, and they tip in to the kitchen sometimes. That can really burn them though. I've had friend have to pay 1-4% of a bill out of pocked because it's mandatory they share their tips with the Kitchen, and yet the customer hasn't tipped :wha: That's a twisted system too.

Hal-9000
02-27-2012, 11:31 PM

Yeah that's why I said most places...even when they do divide the tips, it's not even.(I know 4 girls that work at various establishments, different rule at each place)

Teh One Who Knocks
02-27-2012, 11:33 PM
Here too, and they tip in to the kitchen sometimes. That can really burn them though. I've had friend have to pay 1-4% of a bill out of pocked because it's mandatory they share their tips with the Kitchen, and yet the customer hasn't tipped :wha: That's a twisted system too.

Yeah that's why I said most places...even when they do divide the tips, it's not even.(I know 4 girls that work at various establishments, different rule at each place)

Yeah, from my experience, most waitstaff HATE working at establishments that pool and share tips across the board equally. That gives horrible servers no incentive to be good at all because even if they get lousy tips, they will make it up by getting a share of the tips from the good waitstaff.

Hal-9000
02-27-2012, 11:40 PM
One girl that I know said they don't divide tips....servers get them, end of story.

Another told me that they divide it completely equally between the waiters, all kitchen staff.

Either way, the system is too loose and like GF mentioned, it inspires mediocrity in those that excel at mediocrity :lol:

Hal-9000
02-27-2012, 11:42 PM
I guess what I'm trying to say without offending people in the industry....you knew what your starting wage was when you signed up.How a restaurant can demand that 15% is to be paid on top of the terrorist prices they already charge for food is beyond me.Again no offense but that waiter is walking no more than 25 feet from the pick up area, indoors and the trays don't weigh 60 lbs...and I should tip for that???.....I blow my money like water when I'm going out, but I tend to avoid the spendy places with bad service who expect that 15% when I'm ready to go..

Teh One Who Knocks
02-27-2012, 11:45 PM
I'm a good tipper, sometimes excessive if I get good service...tipping has never bothered me :dunno:

Godfather
02-27-2012, 11:47 PM
I'm a good tipper, sometimes excessive if I get good service...tipping has never bothered me :dunno:

I am too... sometimes I just do lazy math and give 20% which is too much. But with tax now being 15% and tip being another 15% it just seems like it's out of hand this last year :wha:

Hal-9000
02-27-2012, 11:55 PM
I tip heavy too....unless something happened that ruined the meal.

I took my whole family to The Keg, with my Aunt and Uncle.They bring my Aunt a salad and it has one of those huge, bright green caterpillars on it :shock: She says don't worry about because she was raised on a farm...I say no, let's talk to the waiter.

Long one short the waiter does nothing, (doesn't even remove the offending salad plate) and he actually balks when I ask to speak to the manager "Well I don't know sir, he's quite busy etc etc"

Manager finally comes when we're almost done the entire meal and makes a very lame joke... " We won't charge you any extra for the caterpillar Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk..." and then he doesn't take any money off the bill, doesn't say anything conciliatory about their poor restaurant cleaning practices...not even a - Here, have dessert on me sort of thing...

So as he saunters off I get up, ask for a quick chat and tell him - Because of the way you handled that, your server gets no tip and my family will never return to your restaurant...thanks for ruining our evening sir.

I left him going - but, but, but...and have never returned to The Keg since that day. 9 people averaging 30 bucks a plate and I was buying...too bad the waiter got screwed but he treated it like a non event too so fuck him :face:

Teh One Who Knocks
02-27-2012, 11:58 PM
I tip heavy too....unless something happened that ruined the meal.

I took my whole family to The Keg, with my Aunt and Uncle.They bring my Aunt a salad and it has one of those huge, bright green caterpillars on it :shock: She says don't worry about because she was raised on a farm...I say no, let's talk to the waiter.

Long one short the waiter does nothing, (doesn't even remove the offending salad plate) and he actually balks when I ask to speak to the manager "Well I don't know sir, he's quite busy etc etc"

Manager finally comes when we're almost done the entire meal and makes a very lame joke... " We won't charge you any extra for the caterpillar Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk..." and then he doesn't take any money off the bill, doesn't say anything conciliatory about their poor restaurant cleaning practices...not even a - Here, have dessert on me sort of thing...

So as he saunters off I get up, ask for a quick chat and tell him - Because of the way you handled that, your server gets no tip and my family will never return to your restaurant...thanks for ruining our evening sir.

I left him going - but, but, but...and have never returned to The Keg since that day. 9 people averaging 30 bucks a plate and I was buying...too bad the waiter got screwed but he treated it like a non event too so fuck him :face:

That's bullshit that you got treated that way Hal, you should have gone over the manager's head, I know I would have.

Pony
02-28-2012, 12:04 AM
Interesting link, basically it states that if a worker is getting paid below minimum wage plus tips the tips+ wage must equal at least state minimum. I've never heard of this and I know it's not enforced. Too many establishments let the staff count/track their own tips.
http://www.paywizard.org/main/minimum-wage/tipped-workers

Hal-9000
02-28-2012, 12:11 AM
That's bullshit that you got treated that way Hal, you should have gone over the manager's head, I know I would have.

Oh for sure but it's a slippery slope as I don't want to make a scene and prefer to handle any disruptions like that in a low key way...except for,

I took my folks to an upscale restaurant last year...the type with 6 gorgeous girls standing there doing nothing (greeters I guess :lol:) and was 'treated' to 3 of the smallest, plainest dishes I've ever ordered.I was actually embarrassed because my Ma and Pa are too nice to say - that shit sucked hal :lol: but I could tell they were underwhelmed.

When it came time to go, one of the goddesses asks me - I trust everything was good? ....and then she went on to do something like it was a rhetorical question.I quickly said - No, actually it was some of the blandest food I've ever tasted and your portions are so small they should be on a children's menu.

My Dad was laughing as we ducked out of that place :lol:

Godfather
02-28-2012, 12:15 AM
:lol: Now that sounds like Earls

Hal-9000
02-28-2012, 12:16 AM
:lol: Now that sounds like Earls

NO FUCKIGN WAY!!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU KNOW????

:rofl: :lol: too much....................

Godfather
02-28-2012, 12:19 AM
:rofl: The 6 beautiful girls waiting to open the fucking door was the give-away. That place pisses me off, but the waitresses are some fine eye-candy.

Hal-9000
02-28-2012, 12:22 AM
You nailed it man....nice call :lol:

my parents are so sweet too....- My hal, that was nice of you to take us out... (more hal grumblings) No hal it was ok, really!...(more hal complaints) Really son, the meal was fine!!!

Dad to Mom in el sotto voice - Do we have any leftovers in the fridge at home? :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
02-28-2012, 12:27 AM
Is Earl's some kinda fancy chain restaurant up there?

Muddy
02-28-2012, 01:47 AM
Interesting link, basically it states that if a worker is getting paid below minimum wage plus tips the tips+ wage must equal at least state minimum. I've never heard of this and I know it's not enforced. Too many establishments let the staff count/track their own tips.
http://www.paywizard.org/main/minimum-wage/tipped-workers

Wow... 0 minimum cash wage in Va.

PorkChopSandwiches
02-28-2012, 04:07 PM
NEWPORT BEACH (CBS) — A wealthy banker set off public outrage after he allegedly followed up a $133 meal by leaving his waitress a one percent tip and a personal tip – “Get a real job”. But the restaurant where it supposedly happened said it is all a hoax.

According to Huffington Post, CNN and several other news sites, a person claiming to be an employee of the “wealthy” banker took a photo of the receipt and posted it on a blog, “Future Ex-Banker”. The blogger paired the photo with their own caption:

“Mention the ’99 percent’ in my boss’ presence and feel his wrath. So proudly does he wear his 1 percent badge of honor that he tips exactly 1 percent every time he feels the server doesn’t sufficiently bow down to his Holiness. Oh, and he always makes sure to include a ‘tip’ of his own.”

(credit: Huffington Post)
The blogger surmised that the post would probably mean losing his or her job. Not surprisingly, soon after the blog started getting a lot of public attention it was taken down.

The post set off a hailstorm of online comments that touched on the 1% vs. 99% class warfare embodied by the Occupy movement.

The Huffington Post posted a correction to their story, indicating that the restaurant called the blog’s photo “altered and exaggerated”.

The restaurant told CBS2/KCAL9 that they have been receiving hundreds of phone calls and e-mails from people outraged over the reported story. They have confirmed that the receipt was changed and that the original receipt lists the meal as just over $30, with a 20 percent tip and no message aimed at the waitress.

Acid Trip
02-28-2012, 04:24 PM
NEWPORT BEACH (CBS) — A wealthy banker set off public outrage after he allegedly followed up a $133 meal by leaving his waitress a one percent tip and a personal tip – “Get a real job”. But the restaurant where it supposedly happened said it is all a hoax.

According to Huffington Post, CNN and several other news sites, a person claiming to be an employee of the “wealthy” banker took a photo of the receipt and posted it on a blog, “Future Ex-Banker”. The blogger paired the photo with their own caption:

“Mention the ’99 percent’ in my boss’ presence and feel his wrath. So proudly does he wear his 1 percent badge of honor that he tips exactly 1 percent every time he feels the server doesn’t sufficiently bow down to his Holiness. Oh, and he always makes sure to include a ‘tip’ of his own.”

(credit: Huffington Post)
The blogger surmised that the post would probably mean losing his or her job. Not surprisingly, soon after the blog started getting a lot of public attention it was taken down.

The post set off a hailstorm of online comments that touched on the 1% vs. 99% class warfare embodied by the Occupy movement.

The Huffington Post posted a correction to their story, indicating that the restaurant called the blog’s photo “altered and exaggerated”.

The restaurant told CBS2/KCAL9 that they have been receiving hundreds of phone calls and e-mails from people outraged over the reported story. They have confirmed that the receipt was changed and that the original receipt lists the meal as just over $30, with a 20 percent tip and no message aimed at the waitress.

The correction doesn't even matter at this point. The damage is already done. OWS has their martyr and bankers are more evil than ever.

PorkChopSandwiches
02-28-2012, 04:25 PM
Well, I figured I should at least throw it out.

Its like someone being "accused" of rape on front page of the paper. Turns out the girl was lying...paper makes correction statement in the middle of the paper :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
02-28-2012, 04:26 PM
Well, I figured I should at least throw it out.

Its like someone being "accused" of rape on front page of the paper. Turns out the girl was lying...paper makes correction statement in the middle of the paper :lol:

Like those kids at Duke a few years ago...

PorkChopSandwiches
02-28-2012, 04:36 PM
Exactly. Also that reporter from NY recently (Greg Kelly).

Hal-9000
02-28-2012, 06:27 PM
Is Earl's some kinda fancy chain restaurant up there?

Yes it's a slightly upscale, trendy restaurant....can't think of a comparison that you would have...

Hal-9000
02-28-2012, 06:29 PM
The correction doesn't even matter at this point. The damage is already done. OWS has their martyr and bankers are more evil than ever.

Hey...it gave us a good conversation yesterday :thumbsup:

and yes you bankers are evil...only one step removed from lawyers on the food chain of life

PorkChopSandwiches
02-28-2012, 06:47 PM
and yes you bankers are evil...only one step removed from lawyers on the food chain of life

Try doing anything on a semi-large scale without a loan and see how well that works out for you ;) Buy a car, house or business. Good luck.

Lawyers on the other hand :roll:

Hal-9000
02-28-2012, 07:00 PM
Try doing anything on a semi-large scale without a loan and see how well that works out for you ;) Buy a car, house or business. Good luck.

Lawyers on the other hand :roll:

You're a banker? :shock:

damn, you seemed like such a nice fellow

I was partially joking....let me put it another way.I asked my bank for a new passbook a few years back and the girl said they couldn't because it cost too much.I work in the printing industry and informed her that it takes all of 19 cents to print one and by the way, her bank had made over a billion dollars that fiscal year (published report, not my opinion).

So yeah when I look at major corporations and see what the banks are making...and what they charge me per year for the 'privilege' of doing minor things like debiting, I have no sympathy.

In a previous thread I was chatting with AT about how a non-bank ATM charges us 1.50 per withdrawal and then my bank charges me another 1.50 for the same transaction.AT said that doesn't happen in the States.It inspired me to find out why so I went to my bank and had a talk with three people, one person being the bank manager.The company that owns the ATM charges for maintenance and upkeep, that I can understand.I never really got an answer from my bank people as to why they tack on another 1.50 for what is essentially an electronic bookkeeping activity only....the guy said - That's the way it's been done, I don't really know why.

The banks are quite literally nickle and diming us for services as well as interest rates.Yes, it would be hard to get a large loan without them....but that's like saying - If we didn't have air, we'd have problems breathing.

PorkChopSandwiches
02-28-2012, 07:02 PM
I agree, I hate their nickle and dime tactics. Which is the main reason I stopped banking with BofA many years ago. But, at the end of the day without loans nothing would ever get done.

Hal-9000
02-28-2012, 07:10 PM
The one thing that really burns my ass is Visa's practices...check this out...

I do online banking and on a Monday, I moved money from my main account to pay off my Visa.It instantly gets debited from my main account.I keep checking Visa all week to see if it's been updated.Finally on Friday of that week, Visa gets the money.

So I get pissed :lol: I go online to Visa and ask a simple question - How come when I move money, you guys take almost 5 business days to complete an electronic transaction , the whole time still charging me interest on the 'owing' amount?

I get this bullshit response basically parroting back my question and using my name 18 times in one paragraph (something I hate...)

So to recap:

Monday - hal moves 300 bucks from checking to Visa.Checking is out of pocket instantly for the 300 dollars.
Friday - Visa 'accepts' the payment, yet still spent 5 working days charging me interest on the balance 'owing', when it was really not owing at all.

This is only 300 bucks....can you imagine if/when Visa plays with a million transactions of this nature and/or millions of dollars in ether-movement over the net?

PorkChopSandwiches
02-28-2012, 07:11 PM
Yeah I love how long it takes to "process" an electronic transaction. M

Hal-9000
02-28-2012, 07:15 PM
I should maybe qualify...I don't hate people that work at banks, I hate how the institution treats people in terms of services vs cost.

If fact I met this perfect 10 at my bank...helpful, completely efficient with porn star looks and body :thumbsup:

RBP
02-28-2012, 07:32 PM
So the whole thing was a farce. Shocking.

Acid Trip
02-28-2012, 07:42 PM
I should maybe qualify...I don't hate people that work at banks, I hate how the institution treats people in terms of services vs cost.

If fact I met this perfect 10 at my bank...helpful, completely efficient with porn star looks and body :thumbsup:

We have a few tellers like that :)

That said, you need a new bank. Would you keep going back to the same restaurant if the food/service sucked? If your bank is not working to keep your business then take it elsewhere.

If you really, really dislike banks then a credit union is a great option.

Hal-9000
02-28-2012, 07:47 PM

That said, you need a new bank. Would you keep going back to the same restaurant if the food/service sucked? If your bank is not working to keep your business then take it elsewhere.

Most banks have the same policies up here my friend...and I am a member of a credit union as well :lol:

What is it with banks and hot girls? I was in mine recently and this Asian bombshell walked by (employee), everyone stopped talking, even the other girls to say hi to her....she was THAT attractive :lol:

RBP
02-28-2012, 07:49 PM

Don't go pushing your free market capitalism crap buddy! :hand:

PorkChopSandwiches
02-28-2012, 07:50 PM
Bwhahahahah

Acid Trip
02-28-2012, 07:55 PM
Most banks have the same policies up here my friend...and I am a member of a credit union as well :lol:

What is it with banks and hot girls? I was in mine recently and this Asian bombshell walked by (employee), everyone stopped talking, even the other girls to say hi to her....she was THAT attractive :lol:

It's some sort of natural law or something. I try not to question it and just let it happen.

Acid Trip
02-28-2012, 07:57 PM
Don't go pushing your free market capitalism crap buddy! :hand:

:sad2:

Muddy
02-28-2012, 09:25 PM

:worthless:

Goofy
02-28-2012, 11:00 PM
Tipping should not be mandatory

:tup:

I think its ridiculous that in the US you're expected to tip no matter if the service is good or not....... frankly i find it ludicrous :wha: If i get good service then i will tip very well......... if i don't think the service was very good or the food was crap then i'm tipping zero.

Fodster
02-28-2012, 11:07 PM

I think its ridiculous that in the US you're expected to tip no matter if the service is good or not....... frankly i find it ludicrous :wha: If i get good service then i will tip very well......... if i don't think the service was very good or the food was crap then i'm tipping zero.

+1

Pony
02-28-2012, 11:38 PM

I think its ridiculous that in the US you're expected to tip no matter if the service is good or not.......

We're expected but it's not required. If I get horrible service I'm not leaving squat. If it's just average then I leave the customary tip. If it's really exceptional service I'll add a bit more.

PorkChopSandwiches
02-28-2012, 11:44 PM
I will leave like 5% if the service is bad, so they know I was disappointed not just a dick that doesn't tip. Good service I leave 20%

RBP
02-28-2012, 11:45 PM
This story was more bullshit class warfare propaganda!!

Teh One Who Knocks
02-28-2012, 11:47 PM
This story was more bullshit class warfare propaganda!!

Because successful people are scum :nono: