PDA

View Full Version : "Apollo 18" Fact or Fiction?

Max
03-16-2011, 07:17 PM
I've followed this particular conspiracy idea for many years, and there are parts of it that are fascinating. With so many former US astronauts recently coming out of the closet, so to speak, about things they witnessed while in space, it makes one wonder just what may have happened? The US government has long had a policy of using lies, disinformation, and intimidation regarding certain topics, and this one is no different.

http://www.movieweb.com/news/apollo-18-shocking-proof-of-intelligence-document-found

DemonGeminiX
04-04-2011, 10:43 PM
Ok, I'm not clear on this. Apollo 18 was a cancelled lunar mission. Is the conspiracy theory claiming that a lunar mission actually took place?

:-k

AntZ
04-04-2011, 10:55 PM
There's nothing like a "Top Secret" memo dump to a movie website that will just happen to promote an upcoming movie!

Looking at this stuff leads me to believe that the Cloverfield film was actually an eyewitness account of the destruction of New York by a baby monster! :hills:

This all now means that ALL the previous conspiracy theory's of every Apollo mission, from the fake moon landing to the murder of White, Chaffee, and Grissom because Grissom was pissed and ready to talk. All that was false, and now only this is a coverup?? :huh:

DemonGeminiX
04-04-2011, 11:01 PM
I'm not concerned about the horror movie. I think it looks like a cool movie but it's still just fiction.

I want to know about the motivation behind it. Is there an actual conspiracy theory regarding the cancelled Apollo 18 mission or not?

:-k

Hal-9000
04-04-2011, 11:06 PM
Max seems to allude to that ( before this movie and it's dog and pony show came along )

Griffin
04-05-2011, 02:15 AM
Maybe "2001: A Space Odyssey" was the real documentary, and all the rest of the so called missions are the coverup.
....(sorry to out you Hal)

deniel
05-12-2011, 06:40 AM
I'd seen the trailer filled me with thrill.