PDA

View Full Version : Holy Shit! Breitbart has died...

Muddy
03-01-2012, 02:52 PM
Andrew Breitbart, a well-known conservative blogger, has died, his attorney confirmed today. He was 43.

http://i.imgur.com/6yE2I.jpg

Andrew Breitbart, well-known conservative blogger, dead at 43

Breitbart was also known as a taking head on conservative television shows as well as the right-hand man to Matt Drudge of Drudge Report.

An In Memoriam post on his website breitbart.tv said that it was with a "terrible feeling of pain and loss" that they announces his death.

"Andrew passed away unexpectedly from natural causes shortly after midnight this morning in Los Angeles," the post said. "We have lost a husband, a father, a son, a brother, a dear friend, a patriot and a happy warrior. Andrew lived boldly, so that we more timid souls would dare to live freely and fully, and fight for the fragile liberty he showed us how to love."

According to the post, in a new conclusion to one of his books, he wrote about how much he loved his job and fighting for what he believed in.
Andrew recently wrote a new conclusion to his book, Righteous Indignation:

"Andrew is at rest, yet the happy warrior lives on, in each of us," the post stated.

This story is developing. We'll bring you the latest information as soon as we get it.

Muddy
03-01-2012, 03:07 PM
43 is waaaay too young... God Speed, Andrew..

PorkChopSandwiches
03-01-2012, 04:17 PM
:rip:

Hal-9000
03-01-2012, 05:08 PM
'natural causes' at 43?

yeah maybe if we were in the middle ages..

FBD
03-01-2012, 05:53 PM
Yeah, and what was it but a month and change ago when Brietbart came out and said "you all want to know what a radical Obama is? I've got video from his college days that's going to shock you all, and it is going to be released just before the election."

Natural causes :-k Just walking around his neighborhood...

I'm pretty curious to see what the hell killed him. I wouldnt put it past some people, and the rejoicing you see out there from the liberals is utterly fkin disgusting, celebration and shit.

Muddy
03-01-2012, 05:54 PM
the rejoicing you see out there from the liberals is utterly fkin disgusting, celebration and shit.

It's despicable...

Hal-9000
03-01-2012, 05:56 PM
Yeah, and what was it but a month and change ago when Brietbart came out and said "you all want to know what a radical Obama is? I've got video from his college days that's going to shock you all, and it is going to be released just before the election."

Natural causes :-k Just walking around his neighborhood...

I'm pretty curious to see what the hell killed him. I wouldnt put it past some people, and the rejoicing you see out there from the liberals is utterly fkin disgusting, celebration and shit.

Seriously? He threatened to release a vid about Obama?

Now the cause of death becomes more interesting....how can they rule natural causes on someone so young?

FBD
03-01-2012, 05:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fRQ2lIQ3Lg

PorkChopSandwiches
03-01-2012, 06:01 PM
:shock:

Muddy
03-01-2012, 06:02 PM
Seems a little fishy to me. I'm sure someone will get to the bottom of it...

FBD
03-01-2012, 06:04 PM
Seriously? He threatened to release a vid about Obama?

Now the cause of death becomes more interesting....how can they rule natural causes on someone so young?

I'm pretty sure it wasnt a medical doctor who made the natural causes statement...

PorkChopSandwiches
03-01-2012, 06:05 PM
They better take out Matt Drudge too if they want to silence this fiasco.

deebakes
03-02-2012, 03:13 AM
natural causes in young people (ie 43) could be some genetic problem that ultimately killed them (cardiac issues etc) :idk:

:rip:

FBD
03-02-2012, 12:44 PM
I still think they should wait until October to release the vids. The media will have successfully buried it by the time election comes around...or will they?

http://gillreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/obamaandroommate-480.jpg

John Drew who knew Barry at Occidental:
“The second time I went out to California to attend Mohammad Hassan Chandoo’s graduation from Occidental College, Obama was enjoying the lavish lifestyle being financed by his friend and roommate at the time – Hassan Chandoo. The wealthy patron provided Obama access to big houses, lavish parties & had him dressed in the slickest clothes. I could have sworn they were both Gay & wealthy.”

roomed with a bunch of pakis at harvard? I'm gonna laugh if they've got footage of him necking with pakis :rofl:

PorkChopSandwiches
03-02-2012, 03:10 PM
:doggybanana: