PDA

View Full Version : TSA asks female passenger to ‘prove’ breast pump is real

Teh One Who Knocks
03-03-2012, 12:07 PM
Howard Portnoy - Libertarian Examiner

This is beginning to get a little silly. If the lechers at the Transportation Security Administration are this eager to score a glimpse of a naked boob, they should just man up and order every female passenger to remove her top.

No more of this pussy-footing around, “accidentally” pulling a woman’s blouse off during a pat-down in public. No more pretending that a female with a “cute figure” needs to pass through the scanner a third time because not all the frat boys in the backroom got a good enough look.

Or in the most recent case, asking a MTLF (mother they’d like to frisk) at an airport security checkpoint to “prove” that her breast pump is real. The ploy backfired anyway. The woman who was flagged for additional screening at the Lihue Airport in Hawaii Wednesday because her luggage contained an electric breast pump didn’t offer a public demonstration.

The mother was informed she couldn't take the pump on board the aircraft because the bottles in her carry-on were empty(?). She told station KITC:

I asked him if there was a private place I could pump and he said no, you can go in the women's bathroom. I had to stand in front of the mirrors and the sinks and pump my breast in front of every tourist that walked into that bathroom. I was embarrassed and humiliated and then angry that I was treated this way.

Once she had filled the bottles, the woman was permitted to board. So much for al Qaeda’s plan to smuggle liquid explosives onto an airliner secreted inside a female’s terrorist’s breasts.

The TSA has since apologized, claiming that the agent made a mistake. The agency released a statement reading in part, "We accept responsibility for the apparent misunderstanding and any inconvenience or embarrassment this incident may have caused her."

Loser
03-03-2012, 02:09 PM
I will never fly again until this bullshit stops tbh.

DemonGeminiX
03-03-2012, 04:34 PM
I will never fly again until this bullshit stops tbh.

Shit, man, I haven't flown since it started.

Method512
03-03-2012, 04:48 PM
wtf? Maybe it's them who should have some knowlege and tell apart a breast pump. I'll be glad to show them how a (baseball) bat works!

MrsM
03-03-2012, 06:08 PM
How stupid are these people? :facepalm:

DemonGeminiX
03-03-2012, 06:26 PM
How stupid are these people? :facepalm:

Pretty fuckin' stupid.

:yup:

deebakes
03-03-2012, 06:52 PM
:uwank:

Hal-9000
03-03-2012, 10:33 PM
...and meanwhile, Jihad Bomber with his C4 false leg walks quietly on by....