PDA

View Full Version : Emilio to Snooki: BRING ON THE LAWSUIT ... I Can Offend Whoever I Want

Teh One Who Knocks
03-07-2012, 01:10 PM
By the TMZ Staff

http://i.imgur.com/MQcch.jpg

Snooki's ex-boyfriend Emilio Masella doesn't give a rat's ass about her lawyers' legal threats -- telling TMZ, "I’m able to express my own opinions about her ... If they want to sue me, they're not going to get much."

TMZ broke the story ... Emilio thinks Snooki's pregnancy could have devastating consequences on her life -- claiming, "I hope for her sake ... not to be rude or anything ... but I hope she has a miscarriage."

Snooki's legal team had sent Emilio a cease and desist letter over offensive comments he made to the media earlier this year -- but after the "miscarriage" comment, they're now revisiting the possibility of a defamation lawsuit.

But Emilio's not worried -- saying, "If they want to sue me for being my own person that’s screwed up."

Emilio tells us, "I feel like they're trying to scare me for expressing my own opinions ... How can they sue me for stating how I feel? I don’t get why they have it out for me."

He adds, "My wish is to sit down and talk with her for 5 minutes, no cameras, face-to-face, and have a conversation with Nicole not Snooki. I know she'd fall in love with me again."

Joebob034
03-07-2012, 05:29 PM
That's a pretty awful thing to say but is it something you can sue somebody over?

Arkady Renko
03-07-2012, 05:33 PM
is it even possible to offend something like Snooki? isn't it like dividing by zero?

Hal-9000
03-07-2012, 09:31 PM
"not to be rude or anything ... but I hope she has a miscarriage."

If this guy doesn't understand why that's offensive...there is no hope

Loser
03-07-2012, 09:45 PM
Welcome to the future hal. :meh:

Hal-9000
03-07-2012, 09:47 PM
Not to be rude or anything...but I hope your unborn fetus dies.

Hallmark moment if I've seen one

deebakes
03-08-2012, 03:12 AM
http://i.imgur.com/hHLTz.jpg

Teh One Who Knocks
03-08-2012, 12:59 PM

Yup, no matter what you think of Snooki as a person, you don't say something like that

Midnight_Beacon
03-12-2012, 07:51 AM

And he thinks if they sit down & chat... she'll fall in love with him again. :roll: