PDA

View Full Version : Man charged with growing marijuana in his apartment

Pony
03-09-2012, 10:10 PM
WESTLAKE, Ohio -- Police said a college student was charged this week with growing marijuana in his apartment.

Matthew Enz, 24, was charged with drug possession, drug trafficking and weapons possession.

Police went to a Westown Boulevard apartment building about 5 p.m. Tuesday after a resident complained of smelling marijuana. The tipster also noted that there were many brief visits by a lot of people to a neighboring apartment.

Enz refused to allow police into his apartment, police said, so officers secured a search warrant and returned a short time later.

Police said they found 10 marijuana plants, grow lights, drying equipment and marijuana packaged in canning jars. Officials said they also confiscated a rifle and a handgun.

Acid Trip
03-09-2012, 10:12 PM
WESTLAKE, Ohio -- Police said a college student was charged this week with growing marijuana in his apartment.

Matthew Enz, 24, was charged with drug possession, drug trafficking and weapons possession.

Police went to a Westown Boulevard apartment building about 5 p.m. Tuesday after a resident complained of smelling marijuana. The tipster also noted that there were many brief visits by a lot of people to a neighboring apartment.

Enz refused to allow police into his apartment, police said, so officers secured a search warrant and returned a short time later.

Police said they found 10 marijuana plants, grow lights, drying equipment and marijuana packaged in canning jars. Officials said they also confiscated a rifle and a handgun.

Only a rookie lets people come to their house.

PorkChopSandwiches
03-09-2012, 10:57 PM
Ohio doesnt have medical yet? I can have 6/12 plants with my recommendation :dance:

a qualified patient or primary caregiver may also maintain no more than six mature or 12 mature marijuana plants per qualified patient.

Hal-9000
03-09-2012, 11:22 PM
probably the guns may have skewed the pot charge a little :lol:

Pony
03-09-2012, 11:41 PM
Only a rookie lets people come to their house.

Only a moron tries to grow it in an apartment building. Another article I read said the neighbors could smell it in other apartments and the hallway.

Ohio doesnt have medical yet? I can have 6/12 plants with my recommendation :dance:

Not yet, supposed to be going up for a vote soon.

Method512
03-10-2012, 12:24 AM
hmm... don't know if he would get caught if he did the selling outside and not on his house!!

deebakes
03-10-2012, 03:08 AM
24 and still in college... what a :loser:

PorkChopSandwiches
03-10-2012, 04:27 PM

Maybe he's in law school :hand:

deebakes
03-10-2012, 04:27 PM
i doubt it :lol:

FBD
03-11-2012, 01:53 PM
after a resident complained of smelling marijuana.

it doesnt matter how careful you are with the selling, if your neighbors are starting to get the feeling they're living in panama, its only a matter of time.

Loser
03-11-2012, 02:13 PM

Pls sir, do not lump me in with idiots ;)

:lol:

deebakes
03-12-2012, 12:13 AM
sorry :oops: