PDA

View Full Version : F for effort! Teen bride Courtney Stodden launches her own website... but spells her name wrong on the title page

Teh One Who Knocks
03-10-2012, 11:20 PM
By Jade Watkins - The Daily Mail

She may have mastered the art of preening and posing for the cameras.

But when it comes to spelling, it appears Courtney Stodden falls flat on her face.

The 17-year-old teen bride of Green Mile actor Doug Hutchison, 51, launched her website today, and spelled her own name wrong.

http://i.imgur.com/mHOdj.jpg

The blonde glamour model forgot a letter d in her surname and the error could be seen in the title bar on the site.

The mistake has since been corrected, but the gaff was originally picked up by Buzzfeed.com.

As expected, 'The Official Site Of Courtney Stodden' features racy snaps of the teenager as soon as you hit the home screen.

The teenager appears to be lying on a bed, a white sheet provocatively covering her modesty.

Membership to the site is free, and according to Hollyscoop in a statement released today, it promises to: 'showcase Stodden's never-before-seen photos, videos, up-to-the-minute news flashes, press releases and blog.'

For the price of $39.99 members can also obtain a signed picture of Courtney in a bikini, as well as the ability to view more racier snaps of the teen bride.

On the website, Courtney describes herself as somebody with 'extraordinary beauty and a daring personality.'

http://i.imgur.com/7cpoi.jpg

'In just nine short months — since moving to Los Angeles in May 2011 — the seventeen year old has captivated the attention of Hollywood and international media at large with her extraordinary beauty, daring personality, and fearless persistence for always “being herself”.'

And if members were not lucky enough, they can also go in the running to get an invite to Courtney's 18th birthday, which will take place in August this year.

This isn't Courtney's first foray into social networking world.

The bikini babe also has her own Twitter account, where she regularly updates her followers about her day, with the aid of strong alliteration.

Courtney made headlines last summer after marrying 51-year-old Lost actor Doug when she was aged just 16.

The couple married in a Las Vegas ceremony in June with her mother Krista Keller signing a consent form so the nuptials could take place due to her daughter being under the age of 18.

Courtney and Hutchison have done little to fan the flames surrounding their controversial union.

Just a month after getting hitched they took part in a nauseating recorded interview, where Stodden praised her new husband's bedroom performance.

She also insisted she only lost her virginity after tying the knot.

'He's a tiger,' Stodden told E! Online about Hutchison's sexual prowess.

Hutchison said he wished he had been a virgin too for their wedding night, although Courtney said 'it was fine that he wasn't'.

Recognising how their marriage had caused a stir, Doug said: 'Globally, we have become the most controversial couple in the world...We didn't anticipate that.'

Courtney is an aspiring model, actress and singer. She met Doug online after signing up for acting classes on his website.

deebakes
03-11-2012, 12:24 AM
signed up for acting classes from his website ffs :huh:

DemonGeminiX
03-11-2012, 02:45 AM
Andy Warhol's calling. Your fifteen minutes are up. Now go away.

Hal-9000
03-12-2012, 09:48 PM
:lol: she spells her own name wrong?

I can hardly wait to tune in for her up to the minutes blog :lol:

I wented 2 the baffroom to-dae...all by my self! :)

PorkChopSandwiches
03-12-2012, 10:06 PM
shes a webmaster?

Muddy
03-12-2012, 10:40 PM
Do you really think this chick deigned the site? Lol come the fuck on..!

RBP
03-12-2012, 10:42 PM
I'm a VIP member. :oops: