PDA

View Full Version : Dave Grohl slams 'Glee' creator Ryan Murphy

DemonGeminiX
03-18-2011, 07:27 PM
March 18, 2011, 11:42 AM EST
WENN

Foo Fighters frontman Dave Grohl has lashed out at "Glee" creator Ryan Murphy for assuming all musicians are desperate to feature on the hit show.

The rocker isn't a fan of the high school singing and dancing program and insists he wouldn't want to follow in the footsteps of Madonna and Britney Spears, who have had their songs used in the series.

Grohl is fed up with Murphy slamming stars if they decide to not sign on with "Glee."

He tells the Hollywood Reporter, "You shouldn't have to do [expletive deleted] 'Glee.' And then the guy who created 'Glee' is so offended that we're not, like, begging to be on his [expletive deleted] show. ... I watched 10 minutes [of it]. It's not my thing.

"Slash was the first one. [Murphy] wanted to do Guns N' Roses, and Slash is like, 'I hate [expletive deleted] musicals. It's worse than "Grease."' Then [Murphy's] like, 'Well, of course he'd say that. He's a washed-up ol' rock star. That's what they [expletive deleted] do.'"

"And then Kings of Leon say, 'No, we don't want to be on your show.' And then he's like, 'Snotty little [expletive deleted] ...' And it's just like, 'Dude, maybe not everyone loves "Glee." Me included.'"

http://music.msn.com/music/article.aspx?news=636240&gt1=28102

You go, Dave!

:headbang:

Dr Death
03-18-2011, 07:52 PM
Murphy's a douche!