PDA

View Full Version : 2 Hobos

DemonGeminiX
03-18-2012, 07:58 PM
Two hobos were walking down a farm road, and passing a farmhouse, when one of them spotted two pies cooling on an open window sill.

The first hobo says to the second, "I'm gonna go ask to see if we can get one of those pies. You wait here, okay?" The second hobo nods and waits out of sight, salivating at the thought of eating some pie.

The first hobo knocks on the door, which is soon answered by an ugly old lady. "Ma'am, I spotted those pies on the window sill and was wondering if I could get one of them from you? I'll work for it, if need be." The old lady responded with "Follow me into the kitchen."

Once they were both in the kitchen, the old lady said "I haven't had a man in many years, since my husband passed away. I'll give you both of those pies if you'll have sex with me right here, right now." The hobo thought about it while looking around. He spotted some ears of corn on the counter near the window and had an idea.

"Well, if you'll just turn around and bend over across the kitchen table, I'll take care of you," said the hobo. The old lady, excited as she was, complied instantly by pulling off her clothes and doing exactly as the hobo said.

The hobo reached behind his back, grabbed an ear of corn, shoved it in and serviced the old lady with it for at least 5 minutes. When he saw that the kernels were all soft and wet, he tossed it out the window. The old lady screamed "More, more!"

The hobo grabbed another ear and another for the next 30 minutes. When the old lady indicated she was satisfied, she turned around and said "Okay, I promised the pies to you. Go ahead and take them. Thank you for the pleasure of your company."

The hobo grabbed the pies and headed out the door and found his friend near the window sill. "Hey," he said, "here are the pies. Let's go eat." The other hobo looked at him and said "No thanks, I'm full. I just ate a whole bunch of hot buttered corn."

RBP
03-18-2012, 09:41 PM
:|

DemonGeminiX
03-18-2012, 09:45 PM
[-(

Everyone's a critic.

RBP
03-18-2012, 09:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JLbAePwoHQ

DemonGeminiX
03-18-2012, 09:58 PM