PDA

View Full Version : Police: Woman hid urine-filled bottle in vagina to beat drug test; still fails

Teh One Who Knocks
03-20-2012, 09:30 PM
WTSP-TV Channel 10

http://i.imgur.com/HxeJN.jpg

New Port Richey, Florida -- An X-ray scan of a woman being processed into jail turned up a bottle hidden in an unusual place.

20-year-old Mishelle Salzgeber of Dade City was arrested for violating probation, and as she was booked into jail on Monday, a body scan revealed what appeared to be a pill bottle inside her vagina.

According to the incident report, Salzgeber said it was actually a small vodka bottle, which she removed during a strip search.

The bottle was empty, but Salzgeber allegedly told police it had been filled with someone else's urine, which she tried to use in order to pass a drug test at the probation office.

Unfortunately for Salzgeber, the urine that was in the vodka bottle had also failed the test, which led to her arrest.

Hal-9000
03-20-2012, 09:36 PM
:rofl:

DOUBLE

:fail:

Method512
03-20-2012, 10:05 PM
the urine that was in the vodka bottle had also failed the test

Bwahahahahah!

But honestly....putting a bottle inside your vajayjay for that?

Hal-9000
03-20-2012, 11:10 PM
Bwahahahahah!

But honestly....putting a bottle inside your vajayjay for that?

Some of those tests are watched pretty closely to ensure that no one uses a container out of their clothing

Method512
03-20-2012, 11:34 PM
I know, but damn, a bottle??

DemonGeminiX
03-20-2012, 11:36 PM
:-k

Have you never seen a fisting video?

Muddy
03-21-2012, 12:38 AM
Im sure it was a mini bar bottle..

deebakes
03-21-2012, 01:42 AM
Some of those tests are watched pretty closely to ensure that no one uses a container out of their clothing

my last drug test was similar... they taped off the sink faucets and soap dispensers to make sure it was liquid out of me :lol:

Muddy
03-21-2012, 02:05 AM
Sounds pretty invasive...

DemonGeminiX
03-21-2012, 02:16 AM
Im sure it was a mini bar bottle..

:nono:

But there's still potential.

Hal-9000
03-21-2012, 02:52 AM
my last drug test was similar... they taped off the sink faucets and soap dispensers to make sure it was liquid out of me :lol:

:lol:

I had some buddies working in a seismic company years ago and they announced drug tests for all employees...not just new hires.It was strange, the only guy in our group who didn't drink or do drugs...ever, was the only guy who complained :lol: And I hear that he complained very loudly.My other bud was total partier and tried everything to detox his system within 3 months.Then, they never did do the company wide drug test :lol: :lol:

Hal-9000
03-21-2012, 02:54 AM
I loved the stories of NFL players lining up in large tents for random pee tests...I guess some dudes went to the extent of false rubber penises with tubes into hidden reservoirs :lol:

deebakes
03-21-2012, 03:15 AM
Sounds pretty invasive...

it's important especially in my line of work to make sure you're not on drugs :rofl:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-21-2012, 10:45 AM
I loved the stories of NFL players lining up in large tents for random pee tests...I guess some dudes went to the extent of false rubber penises with tubes into hidden reservoirs :lol:

Kinda NSFW even tho it's not real, but this is the product the athletes were busted for using:

http://i.imgur.com/y1LWf.jpg

Southern Belle
03-21-2012, 11:40 AM
You wouldn't believe the lengths people will go to pass a drug test.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-21-2012, 11:44 AM
You wouldn't believe the lengths people will go to pass a drug test.

Funny that "not doing drugs" is never one of the choices they make :lol:

Southern Belle
03-21-2012, 11:49 AM
I know, right?

Drug tests are common in construction. The safety lady random tested some people at work last week on the job.

I've heard people talk about drinking clorox, using condoms filled with urine hidden in their clothing, elaborate things with tubes, all kinds of ways that probably didn't work anyway.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-21-2012, 11:51 AM
I look at it this way...if you have a job and you know they do drug tests, whether random or scheduled, and you care more about how you can get high and not get caught rather than just staying clean and doing your job, then you have some serious personal issues to deal with.

Southern Belle
03-21-2012, 11:59 AM
My son and I just talked about that exact thing yesterday. He got my grand daughter's half brother a job and he (the brother) lost it because of a random drug test. I used to have to tell my son to make the choice. He finally figured it out, thank goodness! :lol:

Joebob034
03-26-2012, 03:48 PM
looks like the beginnings of a meth face

PorkChopSandwiches
03-26-2012, 03:56 PM
:lol: