PDA

View Full Version : Woman accused of having sex with teen, boy's mother said she bit his neck

Teh One Who Knocks
03-25-2012, 12:40 PM
WISTV Channel 10

http://i.imgur.com/Gvj22.jpg

CENTRAL, SC (WYFF) -- A woman is accused of having sex with a 14-year-old after the boy's mother found a bite mark on his neck, according to the Central Police Department.

Tameeca Lashae Watt, 30, faces two counts of criminal sexual conduct with a minor.

According to Chief Kerry Avery, the victim spent the night at Watt's house on Johnson Road on March 16 because he was friends with her teenage son.

According to an incident report, Watt and the teen had sex, after which she bit him on the neck.

"Maybe (she was) just leaving him something to remember her by. I don't know," said Avery.

The police report said that the next morning, Watt performed a second sex act on the teen in her car on the side of the road after a trip to a convenience store.

The report said after the boy came home, his mother asked him about the mark on his neck. Watt told the mother that the boy met a girl at a park, and the girl gave him a "hickey," according to the report.

Avery said the mother didn't believe Watt's story, and brought her son the police station. Avery said the boy told police about having sex with Watt.

"It's sickening. It really is. I mean, you're an adult and to take advantage of a juvenile that is that impressionable. You know, there's no telling what kind of complications this child may have the rest of his life with something like this," Avery said.

Watt was released from the Pickens County Detention Center under a $40,000 bond.

RBP
03-25-2012, 12:51 PM
So many female predators!

deebakes
03-26-2012, 01:51 AM
ugly, guilty, lock her up :hand:

Joebob034
03-26-2012, 03:33 PM
:thumbsdown: