PDA

View Full Version : [UCL 27.3] APOEL FC v Real Madrid CF & SL Benfica v Chelsea FC

Jezter
03-27-2012, 02:53 PM
APOEL FC v Real Madrid CF
"We've done something exceptional, something that can never happen again," said APOEL president Phivos Erotokritou of a season in which his side have continued to astound Europe. Tuesday's encounter at the GSP Stadium is the biggest match in the club's history, but those expecting a Spanish stroll should note that APOEL have won five of their seven home games in this season's competition.

Madrid have a near-perfect record in this year's competition, winning seven of their eight games so far, the only blemish a 1-1 draw at PFC CSKA Moskva in the round of 16 first leg. Coach José Mourinho boasts a 100% record in his four UEFA Champions League quarter-finals, while in-form striker Cristiano Ronaldo has registered five goals in his last four European matches.

SL Benfica v Chelsea FC
The Eagles will look to swoop into the semi-finals for the first time in 22 years. Jorge Jesus's charges are unbeaten in ten European home outings dating back to December 2010, and showed great character to turn around a round of 16 first–leg deficit against FC Zenit St Petersburg.

Despite a trying season on the domestic front, Chelsea have kept their powder dry in the UEFA Champions League where they are England's last representatives. The Blues seemed down and out after a 3-1 loss at SSC Napoli, but following the dismissal of Portuguese coach André-Villas Boas, they reversed that scoreline under Roberto Di Matteo at Stamford Bridge, prevailing 4-1 on the night after extra time.

Jezter
03-27-2012, 03:16 PM
!!!READ FIRST!!!

Goshdamnit!! That "APOEL Nicosia +1 goal" was meant to be a Handicap so that APOEL +1 goal, but Real Madrid WINS. So treat it as such...as I am not sure how to edit that bet bracket... The "Chelsea +1 goal" is a handicap aswell, but it is written right as it does mean that Chelsea wins with +1 handicap. I just had a brainfart with the APOEL - REAL handicap... Sowwy.

redred
03-27-2012, 05:51 PM
i've put my last ecash on this

Jezter
03-27-2012, 06:25 PM
Since the forum time is messed up and the bets seem to still be open, please do not place any bets now that the results are pretty much clear... Pay out will happen once the time stuff sorts itself out and I can actually do it.

Jezter
03-27-2012, 07:34 PM
Bets settled!

-Sent from another Galaxy!