PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay Lohan and the Case of the Stolen Necklace—The Latest!

Teh One Who Knocks
02-02-2011, 05:17 PM
by Peter Gicas - E! Online

http://i.imgur.com/V4fip.jpg

Have Lindsay Lohan's alleged sticky fingers gotten her into another sticky situation?

The Los Angeles Police Department confirms to E! News that the embattled star is currently being investigated for grand theft in connection with the alleged theft of a $2,500 necklace from a jewelry store near her home last month.

While a search warrant was obtained by authorities on Tuesday to search Lohan's Venice, Calif., residence, police never had to actually execute the warrant because the necklace was turned over to police by someone other than Lohan.

Authorities would not confirm if the person who returned the necklace was a Lohan associate.

But, despite the jewelry's reappearance, the case against Lohan isn't closed

"The case is currently under investigation," says an LAPD spokesman. "It's still ongoing."

In other words, Lohan could still face prosecution if it's proved that she did indeed steal it.

The incident in question took place on Jan. 22 and the jewelry store owner clams to have photos and video of the actress wearing the gold necklace with semiprecious stones before it went missing.

Of course, Lohan having legal troubles is certainly nothing new. Lest we forget, she is also still under investigation for the alleged assault on an employee at the Betty Ford Clinic during her recent rehab stay there.

If she is found in violation of her probation, she could wind up back behind bars.

Hal-9000
02-02-2011, 06:21 PM
I heard this morning she was out getting gunned the other night until 3am

:rofl:

*don't stop believin..whoa yaaaahhh*

Teh One Who Knocks
02-02-2011, 09:47 PM
Damn haters [-(

DemonGeminiX
02-02-2011, 11:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2dqgUkJOvs

DemonGeminiX
02-02-2011, 11:55 PM
:roll:

Fuckin' youtube.

Teh One Who Knocks
02-03-2011, 12:17 AM
I think it has something to do with the country the server is based in...I'm trying to find a way around it :-k

Hal-9000
02-03-2011, 12:42 AM
her and Charlie should have a rehab party...

party? get it????

:lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
02-03-2011, 01:04 AM
her and Charlie should have a rehab party...

party? get it????

:lol:

:slap:

KevinD
02-03-2011, 01:06 AM
dammit girl, I told you I'd give you a free pearl necklace...no need to go steal one!

PapaZ
02-04-2011, 12:04 PM
I don't remember if it was TMZ or what but one of those type shows had a picture of Lilo wearing the stolen necklace so she has a lot of 'splainin' to do. :lol: