PDA

View Full Version : Disputes over cake, music lead to stabbings at San Diego parties

Teh One Who Knocks
05-08-2012, 10:26 PM
The Los Angeles Times

Disputes over cake and music led to stabbings at two separate parties on Saturday night, according to San Diego police.

In the Fairmont Village neighborhood, a man in his early 20s smeared his girlfriend's face with cake. Both thought it was funny, police said.

"The girlfriend's brother, a male in his mid-20s, did not think it was funny," according to the police report. "He took out a knife and stabbed the boyfriend and two other males attending the party."

The three victims were treated at a trauma center for wounds to their backs, hands and abdomens. Their alleged attacker fled and is being sought by police.

At a family party in the Lincoln Park neighborhood, a 44-year-old man and a 23-year-old man had a dispute about music, police said. The older man stabbed the younger man in the shoulder, police said.

Other party-goers held the 44-year-old man down until police arrived. He was arrested on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon and booked into county jail; the younger man was treated at a trauma center.

Hal-9000
05-08-2012, 10:57 PM
you see? my theory was right...

USA + food + good times = death

DemonGeminiX
05-08-2012, 11:49 PM
Wanna come down and get some barbecue with me, Hal?

:twisted:

Hal-9000
05-09-2012, 02:25 AM
I'll never eat south of the 49th, are you kidding? :lol: