PDA

View Full Version : Kelly Osbourne: New Niece Gave Me Baby Fever

Teh One Who Knocks
05-08-2012, 10:55 PM
People Magazine

http://i.imgur.com/Huvsa.jpg

She only recently became an aunt, but Kelly Osbourne is just about ready for another title: mom.

“I’ve got baby fever after I saw [her],” Osbourne says on Wednesday’s Anderson, discussing the first time she saw her 2-week-old niece. (Her brother Jack welcomed a daughter, Pearl Clementine, on April 24.)

She adds: “I’d be the best mum ever. I would. I’ve got great training from my mum.”

Her epiphany?

“I have to tell you, I never believed in love at first sight,” the Fashion Police co-host, 27, tells Anderson Cooper. “And then when I saw how perfect and beautiful this baby was and is, I lost it. I cried more than anyone else.”

For now, she’s busy being Aunt Kelly for baby Pearl, who made her debut on the cover of HELLO! with mom Lisa Stelly, dad Jack and grandma Sharon (wife of rocker Ozzy Osbourne).

“I’m under strict instruction not to spoil her,” she says, “but I don’t think that’s going to stick.”

Hal-9000
05-08-2012, 11:08 PM
sorry Kelly....some guy is going to have to stick his weener into you and that ain't happening soon :hand:

minz
05-08-2012, 11:09 PM
sorry Kelly....some guy is going to have to stick his weener into you and that ain't happening soon :hand:

What, youv'e never heard of the beer goggles? :huh:

Websponge
05-08-2012, 11:12 PM
I cant stand the talentless square faced minger :D

Teh One Who Knocks
05-08-2012, 11:13 PM
I cant stand the talentless square faced minger :D

Muddy will love you for saying that, he can't stand her either :lol:

Hal-9000
05-08-2012, 11:18 PM
What, youv'e never heard of the beer goggles? :huh:

Of course.I provide them to all of my dates free of charge :oops: