PDA

View Full Version : Pack of teens targets people after concert

Acid Trip
05-10-2012, 01:26 PM
Race isn't mentioned so we'll have to play "guess the ethnicity" on this one.

NEWARK, N.J. (AP) - Authorities says a pack of roving teens waged a two-minute crime spree that left five people robbed and beaten following a concert in New Jersey's largest city.

The wave of violence broke out as nearly 20,000 people left Newark's Prudential Center after Saturday's Red Hot Chili Peppers show.

Three teenagers and two adults were targeted, including a 23-year-old Pennsylvania man, who suffered a fractured eye socket.

Newark Police Director Samuel DeMaio tells The Star-Ledger of Newark the suspects appeared to be a band of 10 or 15 "thugs." No arrests have been made.

Prudential Center officials say they wish the victims a speedy recovery, and praised the work of the Newark Police Department

DeMaio tells the newspaper 23 officers were assigned on Saturday, despite the city ordering a recent reduction.

Teh One Who Knocks
05-10-2012, 01:30 PM
It's getting to the point where it's scary to just go out somewhere anymore

Muddy
05-10-2012, 01:34 PM
It's a class war... The haves and the have nots.

Acid Trip
05-10-2012, 01:50 PM
It's getting to the point where it's scary to just go out somewhere anymore

Not scary when you carry a gun on you. I recommend it to anyone whose state allows it.

Muddy
05-10-2012, 01:57 PM
Not scary when you carry a gun on you. I recommend it to anyone whose state allows it.

Yeah, ask George Zimmerman how that's workin' out...

Acid Trip
05-10-2012, 02:26 PM
Yeah, ask George Zimmerman how that's workin' out...

Jumping to conclusions again? Last I checked the trial hadn't even started yet.

Muddy
05-10-2012, 02:28 PM
Jumping to conclusions again? Last I checked the trial hadn't even started yet.

Doesn't matter.. His life has already been ruined.

DemonGeminiX
05-10-2012, 02:51 PM

New Jersey doesn't allow it without a carry and transport permit, which is notoriously difficult (i.e. impossible if you're not law enforcement) to obtain.

Hugh_Janus
05-10-2012, 06:17 PM
"pack of teens"? Pretty accurate, I think :tup:

Hal-9000
05-10-2012, 06:42 PM
ban the RHCP from ever playing again, it's their fault :x

Teh One Who Knocks
05-10-2012, 06:43 PM
ban the RHCP from ever playing again, it's their fault :x

:thumbsup:

They have sucked for awhile now, it's enough to get anyone enraged

Hal-9000
05-10-2012, 06:45 PM
different guitarist too :lol:

Acid Trip
05-10-2012, 06:55 PM
New Jersey doesn't allow it without a carry and transport permit, which is notoriously difficult (i.e. impossible if you're not law enforcement) to obtain.

Because New Jersey is a cesspool of liberal idealism. Check out this website:

http://www.usacarry.com/concealed_carry_permit_reciprocity_maps.html

You click your state then it tells you which states will honor your permit. Click Texas and you'll see the Liberal hells (East and West Coast + Illinois) do not honor them. Refresh the page and click Kansas and the states change again.

You'll find weird little things like Kansas permits are accepted in Nevada but not Texas ones.

perrhaps
05-10-2012, 07:22 PM
Because New Jersey is a cesspool of liberal idealism. Check out this website:

http://www.usacarry.com/concealed_carry_permit_reciprocity_maps.html

You click your state then it tells you which states will honor your permit. Click Texas and you'll see the Liberal hells (East and West Coast + Illinois) do not honor them. Refresh the page and click Kansas and the states change again.

You'll find weird little things like Kansas permits are accepted in Nevada but not Texas ones.

Everybody who lives in Kansas is either White, or hopelessly lost.

Acid Trip
05-10-2012, 09:10 PM
Everybody who lives in Kansas is either White, or hopelessly lost.

I lived in Kansas for four years and I promise you there are lots of non-whites. If I didn't live in Texas I would move back to Kansas.

Hal-9000
05-10-2012, 09:15 PM
I lived in Kansas for four years and I promise you there are lots of non-whites. If I didn't live in Texas I would move back to Kansas.

So...you're not in Kansas anymore.....Auntie Em?

:coat:

Acid Trip
05-10-2012, 09:24 PM
So...you're not in Kansas anymore.....Auntie Em?

:coat:

I'm used to it. Every time I left Kansas someone would always bring up the Wizard of Oz when I told them where I lived.

Hal-9000
05-10-2012, 09:28 PM
The only states I've been to are Montana, Washington and the northern tip of Oregon.Pretty much looked like southern Canada to me, only with more assholes per square mile :dance:

Acid Trip
05-10-2012, 09:43 PM
The only states I've been to are Montana, Washington and the northern tip of Oregon.Pretty much looked like southern Canada to me, only with more assholes per square mile :dance:

:lol: I find people in the South and Midwest to be the most friendly so that's probably where I'll always live.

I can safely say that I'll never, ever, move to the Northeast or West coasts. Those places are fucked beyond belief.

Hal-9000
05-10-2012, 09:49 PM
I really liked coastal Oregon....I was in heaven

Story goes - My mom and dad took us 3 kids by car down south, with the intent of visiting Disneyland. My mom and sister got really sick with the flu, so we stopped in Portland at one of my dad's friend's places. Then we turned around and returned to Canada. I was 11 and remember the trip because the 1976 summer Olympics were on TV. I guess I looked at some of the East German female swim team and asked my dad - How come those guys are wearing funny bathing suits? :lol:

So...never did get to Disneyland and never have been able to go on my own since. I blamed my sister and mom for years.....:x :x