PDA

View Full Version : Reverand Al Sharpton says... (you won't believe it)

Acid Trip
05-10-2012, 01:31 PM
He is speaking about the GOP when he says this. How stupid do you have to be to believe anything this fool says?

MSNBC's Al Sharpton in JEFFERSON CITY, MO: It’s war on black people, it’s war on women, it’s war on immigrants. … We have got to turn this around and start targeting in Missouri those legislators that want to roll back our right to vote!”

Muddy
05-10-2012, 01:32 PM
This is easy to believe from him actually.

Jezter
05-10-2012, 01:34 PM
You are fucked, guys. :lol: Your nation will end up imploding on itself at this rate.

Muddy
05-10-2012, 01:35 PM
You are fucked, guys. :lol: Your nation will end up imploding on itself at this rate.

Not really.. Guys like him have spouted shit like this for years.. For some reason he has gotten the spotlight recently..

Teh One Who Knocks
05-10-2012, 01:36 PM
I have an idea, since it's so bad here for all the blacks, why don't we round them up and ship them back to Africa then if they hate it here so much and they think that Whitey is holding them down :roll:

Jezter
05-10-2012, 01:37 PM
Not really.. Guys like him have spouted shit like this for years.. For some reason he has gotten the spotlight recently..

More and more crazy shit keeps on getting in the spotlight lately. At an increasing rate. This is just one of the many. And it is sad. Please Muddy, make it stop. I like America and I need it to be around for a little longer...atleast Texas needs to stay. :lol:

Jezter
05-10-2012, 01:39 PM
I have an idea, since it's so bad here for all the blacks, why don't we round them up and ship them back to Africa then if they hate it here so much and they think that Whitey is holding them down :roll:

Dude, we have the same with the gypsy beggars. Just today I read on the newspaper how they complain how we Finns are cold hearted, our food is bad and now they are protesting about us not providing them adequate places to live and cuz we want to get them off our streets... I just don't get it. If it is so good in your home nation, why the fuck for you come here? And come here to BEG and then judge us by how much money we give to you? Fuck off...

Acid Trip
05-10-2012, 01:46 PM
Dude, we have the same with the gypsy beggars. Just today I read on the newspaper how they complain how we Finns are cold hearted, our food is bad and now they are protesting about us not providing them adequate places to live and cuz we want to get them off our streets... I just don't get it. If it is so good in your home nation, why the fuck for you come here? And come here to BEG and then judge us by how much money we give to you? Fuck off...

Ummm...gypsies don't have a home nation. They are a nomadic people. It's hard to be nomads when every plot of land has been claimed by one country or another.

Jezter
05-10-2012, 01:49 PM
Ummm...gypsies don't have a home nation. They are a nomadic people. It's hard to be nomads when every plot of land has been claimed by one country or another.

These are specifically the Romanian gypsies. Should've added that in the first place, sorry.

perrhaps
05-10-2012, 08:08 PM
I'm lost ! Is this the thread about the monkey who throws shit at people?

Hal-9000
05-10-2012, 08:12 PM
I'm lost ! Is this the thread about the monkey who throws shit at people?

no, it's about a monkey who licks human's asses..

Joebob034
05-10-2012, 10:18 PM

:racist:

KevinD
05-11-2012, 12:14 AM
If Al says something in the woods, does anyone really hear, much less care?

perrhaps
05-11-2012, 11:18 AM
If Al says something in the woods, does anyone really hear, much less care?

If Al walks in the woods, what are the odds he'll make it out?

FBD
05-11-2012, 11:38 AM
I'm sure we all realize because there is absolutely no positive result to be found from the entirety of Al's efforts...ad hominem, the last refuge of scoundrels.

KevinD
05-11-2012, 03:30 PM
If Al walks in the woods, what are the odds he'll make it out?

If he walks into the East Texas Piney Woods, good chance he'll come out wrapped in a chain behind a truck...lol

Hal-9000
05-11-2012, 07:36 PM
:lol: you bad

FBD
05-15-2012, 11:27 AM
would it be worse to want to pay to see it? :dance:

KevinD
05-15-2012, 02:42 PM
Nah, that's why they have stadium seats at truck pulls...Hell they even sell beer..lol