PDA

View Full Version : Man busted with drugs after body-cavity search

Teh One Who Knocks
05-10-2012, 03:44 PM
The Brattleboro Reformer

BRATTLEBORO -- Alex Boulet, 29, of Staten Island, N.Y., was cited on Monday, May 7, for possession of crack cocaine, possession of a regulated drug, possession of marijuana, escape and providing false information to a police officer.

According to police reports, Senior Trooper Michael Studin stopped a 2012 Chevy Malibu for a traffic violation while traveling north on Interstate 91. Studin reports that he received consent to search the vehicle and its two occupants.

Studin said that during his search he felt a foreign object in Boulet's pants. A search warrant was received for Boulet's person and approximately 84 bags of crack cocaine, 218 30-milligram Oxycodone prescription pills and 11 grams of marijuana were found hidden in his rectum.

During the investigation, Boulet attempted to escape from police custody and he falsely identified himself by using his cousin's name and New York driver's license.

Boulet was held at Marble Valley Correctional Facility for lack of $50,000 bail and was scheduled to appear in court on Monday to answer to the charges.

PorkChopSandwiches
05-10-2012, 03:45 PM
what an asshole! he has on him

redred
05-10-2012, 03:52 PM
wow he packed a lot up there :shock:

Muddy
05-10-2012, 03:56 PM
Do you put a dollar in his mouth and a drug comes out his ass like a bubble gum machine?

PorkChopSandwiches
05-10-2012, 04:01 PM
Do you put a dollar in his mouth and a drug comes out his ass like a bubble gum machine?

hahahahahahaha, great visual

Acid Trip
05-10-2012, 04:11 PM
According to police reports, Senior Trooper Michael Studin stopped a 2012 Chevy Malibu for a traffic violation while traveling north on Interstate 91. Studin reports that he received consent to search the vehicle and its two occupants.

What an idiot. NEVER give the police consent to search your car. Some states have made it illegal for the police to even ask.

PorkChopSandwiches
05-10-2012, 04:17 PM
If you dont then they will just hold you until they get a warrant anyway

Acid Trip
05-10-2012, 04:36 PM
If you dont then they will just hold you until they get a warrant anyway

And what probable cause do they have for that warrant? People have got to learn their rights.

I've been pulled over and asked to consent to a search simply because a black guy was in my car. I told the officer no.

Cop: "I'll just hold you here til I get a warrant."

Me: "Go for it. I'll call my lawyer and have him begin filing a lawsuit against you and the judge who signs it. I'll make sure to mention how you looked my black passenger before asking to search the vehicle."

Cop: "That's not necessary, have a good day."

PorkChopSandwiches
05-10-2012, 04:41 PM
*race card*

Acid Trip
05-10-2012, 04:53 PM
*race card*

Damn right. The white guy played the race card. In my defense, the only time police have ever asked to search my car is when I had minorities in it.

Hal-9000
05-10-2012, 05:00 PM
"84 bags of crack cocaine, 218 30-milligram Oxycodone prescription pills and 11 grams of marijuana were found hidden in his rectum"

I am humbled and in awe...well done good sir :thumbsup:

Hal-9000
05-10-2012, 05:01 PM
fook me...a half ounce of weed (14 grams) rolled up in a bag is the size of a good log in itself :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
05-10-2012, 05:03 PM
Damn right. The white guy played the race card. In my defense, the only time police have ever asked to search my car is when I had minorities in it.

That has happened to me when I come back from TJ with a bunch of Mexicans in my truck bed

Teh One Who Knocks
05-10-2012, 05:04 PM
That has happened to me when I come back from TJ with a bunch of Mexicans in my truck bed

I had it happen to me too when I was coming back from picking up a shipment of underage Romanian hookers

Hal-9000
05-10-2012, 05:05 PM
cop asked me why I was so red eyed one night...I said - I haven't been drinking, it must be from all the chili I ate last night..

he told me to take off :lol: