PDA

View Full Version : Report: Drunken woman exposed herself to neighbors, deputy

Teh One Who Knocks
05-16-2012, 04:54 PM
By Barbara Hijek - The Sun Sentinel

http://i.imgur.com/wfeQv.jpg

What a boob!

St. Johns County deputies say Kelly Renee Saylor, 43, caused a disturbance on May 8th along a St. Augustine road when she began yelling at a woman before pulling down her own pants in public to expose her bare butt while telling the woman, "Come get some bitch," according to an arrest affidavit from the St. Johns Sheriff's Office.

The woman also told deputies that she saw Saylor get into an altercation with a male neighbor in which she pulled up her shirt and flashed her boobs — while yelling at the man, the arrest affidavit states.

Deputies say when they made contact with Saylor it was apparent she was drunk due to her slurred speech, watery and blood shot eyes, and odor of an alcoholic beverage on her breath, according to the arrest report.

A deputy stated, in the report, when he asked Saylor if she had any weapons on her person she reportedly stated "no" — then lifted up her shirt, exposing her bare breasts, before replying, "See, I don't have nothing on me," the affidavit states.

At the jail, Saylor's BAL registered .194, a level more than double the legal limit.

Hal-9000
05-16-2012, 05:03 PM
she gets mad and then flashes...

okayyy :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
05-16-2012, 05:18 PM
to bad she is so horrid

Hal-9000
05-16-2012, 05:26 PM
come get some bitch! :x

no thank yooooooooooo :lol:

redred
05-16-2012, 05:27 PM
nasty

PorkChopSandwiches
05-16-2012, 05:47 PM
Muddy said her butthole smelled of cigarettes and boons farm

DemonGeminiX
05-16-2012, 06:15 PM
Believe it or not, St. Johns county used to be a classy place. I swear, you never heard a peep about any shenanigans from there back in the 90s.

And St. Augustine is so pretty too.