PDA

View Full Version : beo....

Hugh_Janus
03-23-2011, 11:31 PM
why is he riding stoner's old bike in last year's leathers? :lol:

beowulf
03-24-2011, 02:35 PM
that better? :lol:

the old one was one i found a week or so a go and just liked.................this one is from Qatar :rolleyes:

what did you think of the race?............started with promise but didnt seem to end on an exciting note

Hugh_Janus
03-24-2011, 08:01 PM
yes, it looks a little less photoshopped :lol:

the race.... kinda meh TBH. Even the moto2 was pants. I don't think Stoner was even trying. I had hope when pedrosa half broke him and got about a second in front, but it was inevitable he was going to win. Providing he doesn't bin it and break himself, stoner is going to walk this season.

Also, I've never seen lorenso so happy with a second place finish :lol:

beowulf
03-24-2011, 08:27 PM
yes, it looks a little less photoshopped :lol:

stoner is going to walk this season.

i dont know so much.....its only the first race.......i think once lorenzo and ped-im a misrable git-rosa get going i think it will be closer....im not a fan of any of the three really.....i thin only lorenzo is interesting to watch....pedrosa the least exciting

i think crutchlow did ok since it was his rookie race.....

Goofy
03-24-2011, 08:48 PM
i dont know so much.....its only the first race.......i think once lorenzo and ped-im a misrable git-rosa get going i think it will be closer....im not a fan of any of the three really.....i thin only lorenzo is interesting to watch....pedrosa the least exciting

i think crutchlow did ok since it was his rookie race.....

Im good mates with Kev Coghlan's dad........ remember seeing him race at Knockhill years ago, hope he does well in the Moto2 this year........ wasnt the best of starts for him though :lol: