PDA

View Full Version : Man punches fiancee after she kisses another woman, setting off backyard brawl

Teh One Who Knocks
05-21-2012, 01:21 PM
The Oakland Press (Michigan)

FERNDALE — A man faces trial for assault and resisting police after police say he turned violent when his fiancée kissed another woman.

John Vincenti, 40, of Ferndale was ordered Thursday to stand trial in Oakland County Circuit Court following a preliminary examination before Ferndale 43rd District Judge Joseph Longo.

Police were called to a house in the 3200 block of Bermuda that Vincenti shares with his fiancee after a neighbor reported a loud fight March 13.

Police said they arrived and found the suspect’s fiancee, 35, and a Royal Oak couple who had earlier been celebrating the fiancee’s birthday along with Vincenti. All three were outside the house and the driveway and yard were littered with broken glass and some household items, police said.

Police said the other man, his girlfriend and the fiancee were highly intoxicated.

“The fiancee was bleeding from her lower lip and the other man had severe lacerations on his forehead and face,” said Ferndale police Sgt. Patrick Jones. “The other woman told us she and her boyfriend had been celebrating with the suspect and his fiancee when Vincenti became upset because she and (the fiancee) kissed at one point.”

Witnesses told police Vincenti began punching his fiancee and the other woman stepped in and punched him.

The other woman, 42, grabbed a frying pan and hit the suspect in the head with it before he took it away and used it to strike her 38-year-old boyfriend, Jones said.

The inside of the house was in disarray and officers said they had to struggle with Vincenti before arresting him in a nearby neighbor’s yard.

The fiancee refused to cooperate with police, saying “John’s my fiancé. I don’t want to throw him under the bus,” according to a police report.

Vicenti is free on bond. He faces arraignment for trial at 8:30 a.m. May 31 before Circuit Court Judge Nancy Grant. He is charged with misdemeanor assault, and resisting and obstructing police, a two-year felony.

redred
05-21-2012, 01:44 PM
:lol: got to love beer and parties

PorkChopSandwiches
05-21-2012, 03:14 PM
good times

Hal-9000
05-21-2012, 08:30 PM
600 Quatloos on the newcomer!

http://i.imgur.com/QBeso.jpg

Muddy
05-21-2012, 08:33 PM
My wife almost slipped into a kiss with a chick down at the river last summer while dancing raunchy.. In the pit of my stomach I was saying to myself "Don't do it, I can't handle this".. :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
05-21-2012, 08:34 PM
wuss

Hal-9000
05-21-2012, 08:35 PM
girls have to be careful with hubby dreams/fantasies....we're delicate creatures and easily influenced :lol:

Muddy
05-21-2012, 08:38 PM
wuss

I was afraid of the after effects the next day.. :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
05-21-2012, 08:39 PM
Yeah

Muddy
05-21-2012, 08:40 PM
You ever been in the same situation?

PorkChopSandwiches
05-21-2012, 08:43 PM
My wife actually followed through, the other girl was hawt as all hell. It was great, I got a lot of use out of that memory. ;)

Muddy
05-21-2012, 08:51 PM
Mine pulled her head back at the last second and I breathed a sigh of relief.. She told me later. "If I was in my twenties, you may have gotten the show of your life".. :lol:

FBD
05-21-2012, 09:15 PM
oh sure, be a tease about it! :lol: at least my girl says "I'm every bit as straight as you are, there'd be about the same chance as me seeing you make out with a dude...which I would NOT find attractive, btw" :lol:

Acid Trip
05-21-2012, 09:37 PM
My wife has kissed lots of women in front of me and it's never bothered me.

If she kissed ugly girls I might mind but that hasn't happened yet.

Hugh_Janus
05-21-2012, 10:06 PM
Mine pulled her head back at the last second and I breathed a sigh of relief.. She told me later. "If I was in my twenties, you may have gotten the show of your life".. :lol:

I'm officially classin your wife as evil now.... that's a horrible thing to say :lol:

Muddy
05-21-2012, 10:07 PM
I'm officially classin your wife as evil now.... that's a horrible thing to say :lol:

Reslly Im good with it.. I can't handle her now anyway.. :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
05-21-2012, 10:08 PM
600 Quatloos on the newcomer!

http://i.imgur.com/QBeso.jpg

You mixed two different episodes :hand:

Hugh_Janus
05-21-2012, 10:18 PM
Reslly Im good with it.. I can't handle her now anyway.. :lol:

you just say the word, bub.... I'll show you what to do ;)

:dance:

Muddy
05-21-2012, 10:52 PM
you just say the word, bub.... I'll show you what to do ;)

:dance:

I can handle the deed.. It's the next day that scares me.. :lol:

Joebob034
05-22-2012, 01:03 AM
funny thing about Ferndale is that it has a very prominent gay community