PDA

View Full Version : North Carolina Pastor: Put Gays And Lesbians In Electrified Pen To Kill Them Off

Teh One Who Knocks
05-22-2012, 10:53 AM
The Huffington Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2n7vSPwhSU

The barrage of anti-gay sermons delivered by North Carolina-based pastors to hit the blogosphere continues with yet another disturbing rant caught on tape.

The pastor, identified on YouTube as Charles L. Worley of Providence Road Baptist Church in Maiden, N.C., condemns President Obama's much-publicized endorsement of same-sex marriage while calling for gays and lesbians to be put in an electrified pen and ultimately killed off.

"Build a great, big, large fence -- 150 or 100 mile long -- put all the lesbians in there," Worley suggests in the clip, reportedly filmed on May 13.

He continues: "Do the same thing for the queers and the homosexuals and have that fence electrified so they can't get out...and you know what, in a few years, they'll die out...do you know why? They can't reproduce!"

He also said that if he's asked who he'll vote for, he'll reply, "I'm not going to vote for a baby killer and a homosexual lover!" Many of the congregants cheer and reply, "Amen."

Worley added, “It makes me pukin’ sick to think about -- I don’t even whether or not to say this in the pulpit -- can you imagine kissing some man?”

The pastor's comments seem in line with statements made by Ron Baity, founding pastor of Berean Baptist Church in Winston-Salem and head of the anti-marriage equality organization Return America, who told his own congregation that lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) people should be prosecuted as they were historically, and Pastor Sean Harris of the Berean Baptist Church in Fayetteville who advocated parents "punch" their male child if he is effeminate and "crack that wrist" if he is limp-wristed.

Similarly, Tim Rabon, pastor at Raleigh's Beacon Baptist Church, condemned states such as Massachusetts, Connecticut and Maryland which have already "re-defined" marriage to include lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) couples before asking his congregatnts, "What is stopping them from refining marriage from a person and a beast? We're not far from that."

Hal-9000
05-22-2012, 06:26 PM
"Do the same thing for the queers and the homosexuals and have that fence electrified so they can't get out...and you know what, in a few years, they'll die out...do you know why? They can't reproduce!"

You know...I'm a member of the God Squad and this is NOT what Christianity is about. Sure I make jokes about everything from gays to the Muslim faith...but I do not hope or believe that people should die because of their lifestyles or marital choices.

This part of Christianity offends me more than words can say.It's not that there are 97 different belief models as to how Christians should be (there are actually :lol:). The one overriding factor of your belief is to live and let live....I think fuckwads like this guy forget that we're not here to judge and condemn people, we're here to gain a greater understanding of this huge web of life I call The Force...

PorkChopSandwiches
05-22-2012, 06:28 PM
Remember children God hates fags

Hal-9000
05-22-2012, 06:30 PM
:hand: Only atheists are gay......

we don't allow that shit to happen in our Parrish :lol:

DemonGeminiX
05-22-2012, 07:37 PM
:hand:

I have a better solution: Lock gays and lesbians in run down living arrangements without the ability to redecorate.

Hal-9000
05-22-2012, 07:38 PM
:hand:

I have a better solution: Lock gays and lesbians in run down living arrangements without the ability to redecorate.

:shock: you horrible man...you were born without a heart weren't you??!!

DemonGeminiX
05-22-2012, 07:42 PM
:shock: you horrible man...you were born without a heart weren't you??!!

That gay guy Christopher Lowell would literally go bald from the stress...

Oh wait... 8-[