PDA

View Full Version : Corpus Christi police: Teen assaulted Tuesday after canceling order at taco stand

Teh One Who Knocks
05-24-2012, 09:57 PM
By Steven Alford - Corpus Christi Caller Times

http://i.imgur.com/J8UeGm.jpg

CORPUS CHRISTI — A 17-year-old student was chased down and attacked Tuesday after canceling an order at a taco stand, police reported.

Officers were called about 8:45 a.m. to the 3200 block of Leopard Street to find a 19-year-old man had struck an annex building with his pickup after chasing a teen.

Police said a 17-year-old man canceled his taco order when he realized he was late for school. The 19-year-old man followed the teen and tried to run him over with his truck, police said.

When he missed him, the driver jumped out and punched the teen in the face, who managed to run toward a nearby welding shop.

The 19-year-old man hopped back in his truck and continued to chase the teen before losing control and striking a building in the 600 block of Rose Street, police said.

Police arrived and both men were treated for minor injuries.

Guillermo Torres Jr., 19, was arrested on suspicion of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, a second-degree felony.

Torres was taken to Christus Spohn Hospital Memorial with a laceration to his head. He was medically cleared and taken to jail.

A police spokesman said he is believed to be a relative of the taco stand owner. Torres was released Wednesday morning from the Nueces County Jail on $30,000 bail.

Pony
05-24-2012, 10:02 PM
I wonder if he ordered an Ariana Grande?

DemonGeminiX
05-24-2012, 10:15 PM
I wonder if he ordered an Ariana Grande?

Nachos!!!

:dance:

Pony
05-24-2012, 10:47 PM
:gimme5:

Hal-9000
05-26-2012, 07:48 PM
:facepalm:

and the beat goes on..