PDA

View Full Version : Elementary School Basketball Coach Busted for Having Sex With 14-Year-Old Girl

Teh One Who Knocks
03-26-2011, 02:09 PM
By James King - The Phoenix News Times

http://i.imgur.com/YvtTM.jpg

Julian Titcomb, 21, a volunteer basketball coach at a Valley elementary school, plans to join the Army this May -- but that's probably not going to happen now that he's been charged eight counts of sexual conduct with a minor for allegedly having sex with a 14-year-old girl.

Titcomb was the then-13-year-old victim's basketball coach at Saint Catherine's Elementary School last year, and the two became quick Facebook friends in November of last year, according to court documents obtained by New Times.

At first, Titcomb would talk to the girl about joining the Army, and how he wished she was older so they could hang out. Then he asked if they could be "friends with benefits."

The girl agreed -- after asking a friend what "friends with benefits" meant and being told it meant she could have a boyfriend and still "talk" to Titcomb.

Titcomb persuaded the girl to sneak out of her house, and in early February, the two met in a nearby field in the 6000 block of South 32nd Lane.

Titcomb asked if he could kiss the girl -- she told him no, but he persisted and ultimately convinced the girl to kiss him.

Then he told her he loved her and convinced her to give him a handjob as the two sat parked in his car.

Between February 1, and March 10, Titcomb, who told the girl he'd never had oral sex before, persuaded the girl perform various sexual acts, including oral sex and intercourse.

Then the girl's parents caught wind of the relationship and, as you might imagine, were upset.

The parents found Facebook conversations their daughter had been having with Titcomb, in which he tells their daughter, "I want to be inside you, babe. I'll start out by fingering you and kissing your neck just the way you like it."

The parents called the cops, who arrested Titcomb on Wednesday afternoon.

"Some mornings are just like: AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! (insert hulk out here)," Titcomb posted on his Facebook page the morning of his arrest.

According to court documents, Titcomb admitted everything -- the blowjobs, the handjobs, the intercourse, and persuading the girl to sneak out of her house to meet him.

He asked detectives if having sex with a 14-year-old girl would affect his joining the Army.

"I told him that it would," the detective wrote in his report.

RBP
03-26-2011, 02:15 PM
Completely ridiculous reporting. This is a rare instance where they are using the wrong language as it relates to a male perp. He used a position of authority to sexually abuse a minor. It's a clear mental and sexual molestation, they didn't "have sex" or have a "relationship" she was molested.

Throw the book at him.

FBD
03-26-2011, 03:08 PM
Like my buddy's younger bro said...he's a high school teacher...its like looking at the sun, man, you just dont even go there...it can pass your line of sight without blinding you but man, dont f'n pause...

and fssakes if you do, dont let your mind further it and further it to the point where it becomes action. Shit like this is thoughts long before any action takes place and you make a conscious decision...

yeah, I think that'll affect quite a few things, army aside, moron :roll: