PDA

View Full Version : Toddler Sings in Church 'Ain't No Homos Gonna Make It to Heaven'

Teh One Who Knocks
05-31-2012, 12:06 PM
By the TMZ Staff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2agsAZcA3fU

This video is nuts -- an Indiana toddler took the mic at his church recently, and sang a hate-filled anti-gay song ... with the lyrics, "Ain't no homos gonna make it to heaven" ... and the crowd went WILD.

The video was reportedly recorded at the Apostolic Truth Tabernacle in Greensburg, Indiana -- featuring a young boy on the altar, barely old enough to walk, singing a song he was obviously spoon fed.

It's pretty hard to make out the words -- so here are the lyrics ...

"The Bible’s right, somebody’s wrong.
The Bible’s right, somebody’s wrong.
Romans one, twenty six and twenty seven;
Ain’t no homos gonna make it to Heaven."

The congregation erupts in thunderous applause after the song.

FYI, here's Romans 1:26-27 -- "Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error."

It's the latest video to hit the web showing rampant homophobia in America's churches -- starting with a North Carolina pastor advocating beating the gay out of your child ... and another NC pastor talking about fencing up gay people and letting them die out.

FBD
05-31-2012, 12:23 PM
and they probably talk shit about teh fookin mozlemz for indoctrinating their young :lol:

Muddy
05-31-2012, 01:02 PM
:lol: wow..

Acid Trip
05-31-2012, 02:49 PM
and they probably talk shit about teh fookin mozlemz for indoctrinating their young :lol:

Except these kids aren't being taught to blow up non-believers. They are being taught that homosexuals will not make it into Heaven.

One is teaching hate and the other is just ignorant.

Hal-9000
05-31-2012, 05:59 PM
:lol: it is funny...

you know what else is funny? around the time the bible was being put together, 1 out of every 3 men had buggered at least 1 dude in his life..it was a very common practice

(true story, I was there :thumbsup:)

Acid Trip
05-31-2012, 06:44 PM
:lol: it is funny...

you know what else is funny? around the time the bible was being put together, 1 out of every 3 men had buggered at least 1 dude in his life..it was a very common practice

(true story, I was there :thumbsup:)

Need a fact check on isle 3!

Hal-9000
05-31-2012, 07:16 PM
:hand: can't provide pics, it was 2139 years ago

PorkChopSandwiches
05-31-2012, 08:22 PM
Except these kids aren't being taught to blow up non-believers. They are being taught that homosexuals will not make it into Heaven.

One is teaching hate and the other is just ignorant.

Its still preaching hate,, I thought I remember a quote in the bible saying judge not least ye be judged, but I could be mistaken

Acid Trip
05-31-2012, 08:48 PM
Its still preaching hate,, I thought I remember a quote in the bible saying judge not least ye be judged, but I could be mistaken

It was not hate it was ignorance. Whether you know it or not you proved my point.

Kid says "Gays won't make it into Heaven". A true statement if you believe that interpretation of the Bible (personally I see it a bit differently). Now how is it ignorant?

One, "judge not lest ye be judged". The kid is judging gays based on the words in the Bible; however, only God is allowed to judge. The kid cannot possibly know where gays will go since only God knows that. That is ignorance.

Two, God loves all his children. The kid is ignorant for not knowing that God loves all his children. His love is endless and eternal. God loves you even if you hate him and do not follow his laws. Does God loves gays? Yes. Does God love Muslims? Yes. God loves everyone. It's ignorant to think God hates anyone.

PorkChopSandwiches
05-31-2012, 08:49 PM
It was not hate it was ignorance. Whether you know it or not you proved my point.

Kid says "Gays won't make it into Heaven". A true statement if you believe that interpretation of the Bible (personally I see it a bit differently). Now how is it ignorant?

One, "judge not lest ye be judged". The kid is judging gays based on the words in the Bible; however, only God is allowed to judge. The kid cannot possibly know where gays will go since only God knows that. That is ignorance.

Two, God loves all his children. The kid is ignorant for not knowing that God loves all his children. His love is endless and eternal. God loves you even if you hate him and do not follow his laws. Does God loves gays? Yes. Does God love Muslims? Yes. God loves everyone. It's ignorant to think God hates anyone.

The kid is ignorant, his behavior is based in hate by his parents IMO

redred
05-31-2012, 08:52 PM
:shock:

i had one a bit like this earlier ,i was in the supermarket and heard this young kid shouting out "n*gger n*gger" i was like wtf :lol: turns out he couldn't say vinegar yet :lol:

redred
05-31-2012, 08:53 PM

:tup: sums it up there ,as thats where they learn it from

Acid Trip
05-31-2012, 08:53 PM

I've been talking about the kid the whole time! The parents have a laundry list of problems.

Hal-9000
05-31-2012, 09:35 PM

thank you...not many people know the actual context behind Biblical expressions...."eye for an eye" is another one. Completely different context than what most people think...

Muddy
05-31-2012, 11:37 PM
I thought the kid was only singing what was found in the book?

deebakes
06-01-2012, 02:51 AM
surprised this dude is already putting up a cover for the skeleton's in his closet :-k

or would it be his changing table? :shrug: