PDA

View Full Version : Florida foot doctor accused of molestation

Teh One Who Knocks
06-01-2012, 10:46 AM
The Sun-Sentinel

http://i.imgur.com/qoQhk.jpg

A Broward foot surgeon 'begged' a teenage baby sitter to commit a sex act and then paid her not to tell anyone, authorities said.

Dr. Augustine Bollo, 45, had the teenage girl masturbate him while she was at in his Weston home in the 1400 block of Kite Court on April 25, according to a Broward Sheriff's Office arrest report.

According to the arrest report:

The alleged victim told investigators that Bollo placed a blanket over them both while sitting on a sofa and begged her to conduct the sex act.

He then took the girl upstairs and paid her $300 and told her not to say anything to her parents.

The podiatrist later apologized to the victim and her mother.

Bollo was charged with lewd and lascivious molestation on a victim 12 to 16 years of age and was ordered held on a $10,000 bond. Broward County Judge John "Jay" Hurley ordered Bollo wear an ankle monitor and to remain at least 500 feet away from the victim as a condition of posting bond.

Michael Gottlieb, Bollo's attorney, said he believes the doctor is innocent and that the alleged victim is looking for a "payday."

"I know his wife and his family fully support him and stand by him," said Gottlieb, who called Bollo a "good father."

Gottlieb said the allegation has nothing to do with Bollo's practice or his being a doctor.

Bollo received his medical degree from the Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine and specializes in reconstructive foot and ankle surgery. He is on staff at Weston Outpatient Surgical Center, Broward Health Weston and Memorial Hospital West in Pembroke Pines, according to state records.

Bollo has been licensed to practice medicine in Florida since 1996.

According to the website promoting his Pembroke Pines practice, Bollo has four children and coaches children's sports, including softball, baseball and soccer.

Acid Trip
06-01-2012, 01:24 PM
The podiatrist later apologized to the victim and her mother.

Michael Gottlieb, Bollo's attorney, said he believes the doctor is innocent and that the alleged victim is looking for a "payday."

Ummmm....if he didn't do it why did he apologize?

PorkChopSandwiches
06-01-2012, 03:18 PM
exactly and pay $300

Teh One Who Knocks
06-01-2012, 03:18 PM
exactly and pay $300

That was her babysitting fee :nono:

Acid Trip
06-01-2012, 03:23 PM
That was her babysitting fee :nono:

I need a few kids so I can whore them out...err...I mean...so they can become babysitters and make bank.

deebakes
06-02-2012, 02:47 AM
My babysitter charges a lot less :shrug: