PDA

View Full Version : The Dream Thread

Joebob034
03-27-2011, 05:42 PM
We all have some wierd ass dreams that don't make any sense. Post them here.

Last night I dreamt that aliens blew up the Empire State Building and Obama gave me a hug because I was crying about it.

Hal-9000
03-27-2011, 05:52 PM
I dreamed that I blew up an American landmark in NY city and then the whole population went ghey including the president! :shock:

MrsM
03-27-2011, 06:03 PM
Last night I had a dream that my basement flooded - but it was ok because it was more like a pool. It was cold water so I turned the heat up and the water got nice and warm. I remember my husband swimming naked so I joined him. We were playing in the water, swimming around the stuff in the basement. Then it was like someone flushed the toilet and the water swirled down the drain.

I woke up and really needed to pee. :)

Hal-9000
03-27-2011, 06:06 PM
Last night I had a dream that my basement flooded - but it was ok because it was more like a pool. It was cold water so I turned the heat up and the water got nice and warm. I remember my husband swimming naked so I joined him. We were playing in the water, swimming around the stuff in the basement. Then it was like someone flushed the toilet and the water swirled down the drain.

I woke up and really needed to pee. :)

:lol:

I've had a few dreams where the entire landscape is half in water and half out....outdoors usually and the water is a completely normal part of the environment.I'm a pisces so maybe that has something to with it...

Joebob034
03-27-2011, 06:14 PM
I dreamed that I blew up an American landmark in NY city and then the whole population went ghey including the president! :shock:

I dreamt I pimp-slapped a wise-ass Canadian

Godfather
03-27-2011, 06:30 PM
I had a dream two nights back and it has been on my mind ever since

It was quite plain really, I was with a person I knew was my girlfriend but wasn't my current gf, it was this other girl who I've only met once it it was months ago. We were just hanging out, lying on the beach. On vacation maybe? It was really peaceful. I woke up and immediately tried to fall back asleep into the dream

To clarify...
This girl is a friend's sister's friend. She might be the most gorgeous girl I've ever met... in a girl next door way. She's just beautiful. We kinda hit it off, eye fucked a few times over the course of this night we were at a party.

Thing is I love my girlfriend... I could see marrying her. But it's been 3 years and I'm young. I guess it's that 'what if' factor every guy has. The 'could I do better' thought. That dream kinda proved that it's been on my mind a lot recently

Anyways... this dream was kinda great, as strange as it was. I always find it baffling how far back in your sub-conscious dreams can dig.

DemonGeminiX
03-27-2011, 07:14 PM
I had a dream two nights back and it has been on my mind ever since

It was quite plain really, I was with a person I knew was my girlfriend but wasn't my current gf, it was this other girl who I've only met once it it was months ago. We were just hanging out, lying on the beach. On vacation maybe? It was really peaceful. I woke up and immediately tried to fall back asleep into the dream

To clarify...
This girl is a friend's sister's friend. She might be the most gorgeous girl I've ever met... in a girl next door way. She's just beautiful. We kinda hit it off, eye fucked a few times over the course of this night we were at a party.

Thing is I love my girlfriend... I could see marrying her. But it's been 3 years and I'm young. I guess it's that 'what if' factor every guy has. The 'could I do better' thought. That dream kinda proved that it's been on my mind a lot recently

Anyways... this dream was kinda great, as strange as it was. I always find it baffling how far back in your sub-conscious dreams can dig.

The grass always seems greener on the other side, eh?

;)

Godfather
03-27-2011, 07:28 PM
Exactly man :lol: Too true

Southern Belle
03-27-2011, 11:52 PM
I've been having vivid dreams due to changing my antidepressant. Some are recurring about not being able to find my car, car keys, clothes, etc. In one of those my grand daughter was a toddler and got away from me and I was in a panic, then woke up.
The most horrifying was that I cheated on my husband and I was absolutely horrified of hurting him. I was so glad when I woke up.
I had some weird ones last night but can't really remember.

Hal-9000
03-29-2011, 07:24 PM
I find when I'm sick or on prescription meds....I dream a lot and I dream weird :lol:

most nights I don't recall them at all

Teh One Who Knocks
03-29-2011, 10:25 PM
I am happy to join with you today in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation.

Five score years ago, a great American, in whose symbolic shadow we stand today, signed the Emancipation Proclamation. This momentous decree came as a great beacon light of hope to millions of Negro slaves who had been seared in the flames of withering injustice. It came as a joyous daybreak to end the long night of their captivity.

But one hundred years later, the Negro still is not free. One hundred years later, the life of the Negro is still sadly crippled by the manacles of segregation and the chains of discrimination. One hundred years later, the Negro lives on a lonely island of poverty in the midst of a vast ocean of material prosperity. One hundred years later, the Negro is still languished in the corners of American society and finds himself an exile in his own land. And so we've come here today to dramatize a shameful condition.

In a sense we've come to our nation's capital to cash a check. When the architects of our republic wrote the magnificent words of the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence, they were signing a promissory note to which every American was to fall heir. This note was a promise that all men, yes, black men as well as white men, would be guaranteed the "unalienable Rights" of "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." It is obvious today that America has defaulted on this promissory note, insofar as her citizens of color are concerned. Instead of honoring this sacred obligation, America has given the Negro people a bad check, a check which has come back marked "insufficient funds."

But we refuse to believe that the bank of justice is bankrupt. We refuse to believe that there are insufficient funds in the great vaults of opportunity of this nation. And so, we've come to cash this check, a check that will give us upon demand the riches of freedom and the security of justice.

We have also come to this hallowed spot to remind America of the fierce urgency of Now. This is no time to engage in the luxury of cooling off or to take the tranquilizing drug of gradualism. Now is the time to make real the promises of democracy. Now is the time to rise from the dark and desolate valley of segregation to the sunlit path of racial justice. Now is the time to lift our nation from the quicksands of racial injustice to the solid rock of brotherhood. Now is the time to make justice a reality for all of God's children.

It would be fatal for the nation to overlook the urgency of the moment. This sweltering summer of the Negro's legitimate discontent will not pass until there is an invigorating autumn of freedom and equality. Nineteen sixty-three is not an end, but a beginning. And those who hope that the Negro needed to blow off steam and will now be content will have a rude awakening if the nation returns to business as usual. And there will be neither rest nor tranquility in America until the Negro is granted his citizenship rights. The whirlwinds of revolt will continue to shake the foundations of our nation until the bright day of justice emerges.

But there is something that I must say to my people, who stand on the warm threshold which leads into the palace of justice: In the process of gaining our rightful place, we must not be guilty of wrongful deeds. Let us not seek to satisfy our thirst for freedom by drinking from the cup of bitterness and hatred. We must forever conduct our struggle on the high plane of dignity and discipline. We must not allow our creative protest to degenerate into physical violence. Again and again, we must rise to the majestic heights of meeting physical force with soul force.

The marvelous new militancy which has engulfed the Negro community must not lead us to a distrust of all white people, for many of our white brothers, as evidenced by their presence here today, have come to realize that their destiny is tied up with our destiny. And they have come to realize that their freedom is inextricably bound to our freedom.

We cannot walk alone.

And as we walk, we must make the pledge that we shall always march ahead.

We cannot turn back.

There are those who are asking the devotees of civil rights, "When will you be satisfied?" We can never be satisfied as long as the Negro is the victim of the unspeakable horrors of police brutality. We can never be satisfied as long as our bodies, heavy with the fatigue of travel, cannot gain lodging in the motels of the highways and the hotels of the cities. We cannot be satisfied as long as the negro's basic mobility is from a smaller ghetto to a larger one. We can never be satisfied as long as our children are stripped of their self-hood and robbed of their dignity by signs stating: "For Whites Only." We cannot be satisfied as long as a Negro in Mississippi cannot vote and a Negro in New York believes he has nothing for which to vote. No, no, we are not satisfied, and we will not be satisfied until "justice rolls down like waters, and righteousness like a mighty stream."¹

I am not unmindful that some of you have come here out of great trials and tribulations. Some of you have come fresh from narrow jail cells. And some of you have come from areas where your quest -- quest for freedom left you battered by the storms of persecution and staggered by the winds of police brutality. You have been the veterans of creative suffering. Continue to work with the faith that unearned suffering is redemptive. Go back to Mississippi, go back to Alabama, go back to South Carolina, go back to Georgia, go back to Louisiana, go back to the slums and ghettos of our northern cities, knowing that somehow this situation can and will be changed.

Let us not wallow in the valley of despair, I say to you today, my friends.

And so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream.

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day, down in Alabama, with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of "interposition" and "nullification" -- one day right there in Alabama little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, and every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight; "and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed and all flesh shall see it together."2

This is our hope, and this is the faith that I go back to the South with.

With this faith, we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith, we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood. With this faith, we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, to go to jail together, to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day.

And this will be the day -- this will be the day when all of God's children will be able to sing with new meaning:

My country 'tis of thee, sweet land of liberty, of thee I sing.

Land where my fathers died, land of the Pilgrim's pride,

From every mountainside, let freedom ring!

And if America is to be a great nation, this must become true.

And so let freedom ring from the prodigious hilltops of New Hampshire.

Let freedom ring from the mighty mountains of New York.

Let freedom ring from the heightening Alleghenies of Pennsylvania.

Let freedom ring from the snow-capped Rockies of Colorado.

Let freedom ring from the curvaceous slopes of California.

But not only that:

Let freedom ring from Stone Mountain of Georgia.

Let freedom ring from Lookout Mountain of Tennessee.

Let freedom ring from every hill and molehill of Mississippi.

From every mountainside, let freedom ring.

And when this happens, when we allow freedom ring, when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children, black men and white men, Jews and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics, will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual:

Free at last! Free at last!

Thank God Almighty, we are free at last!

Pony
03-29-2011, 10:30 PM
I have a dream!

wait, that's odd, lance had the same one....

Teh One Who Knocks
03-29-2011, 10:38 PM
Don't be stealing my dream :x

Hal-9000
03-29-2011, 11:01 PM
I had a wet dream!

:oops:

not exactly the emancipation proclamation but it was very good nonetheless :thumbsup:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-29-2011, 11:03 PM
I had a dream that today was Friday

Godfather
03-30-2011, 06:42 AM
I find when I'm sick or on prescription meds....I dream a lot and I dream weird :lol:

most nights I don't recall them at all

:lol: I've heard some great stories from friends about their dreams on meds/painkillers.

Hopefully it won't happen again, but if there is a next time you should try and keep a dream journal!

Oddly enough, the last time I was hopped up on T3's after having my wisdom teeth removed I just remember having the most amazing naps of my life :lol: Total dreamless, peaceful bliss. I wish I hadn't thrown them away thinking back....

Foxdana
03-30-2011, 07:11 AM
I'm on a beta blocker that one of the side effects is nightmares! I have some wicked bad dreams! Entertained all night!! Good thing I like horror movies!!

Dr Death
03-30-2011, 07:21 AM
I'm on a beta blocker that one of the side effects is nightmares! I have some wicked bad dreams! Entertained all night!! Good thing I like horror movies!!Awe! We're twins! :tup:

Foxdana
03-30-2011, 07:38 AM
Awe! We're twins! :tup:

You too?!

Dr Death
03-30-2011, 07:40 AM
You too?!
I have nightmares almost exclusively.

Foxdana
03-30-2011, 07:43 AM
I have nightmares almost exclusively.

It's a bit freaky isn't it!!?!

Dr Death
03-30-2011, 07:46 AM
It's a bit freaky isn't it!!?!Yes ma'am it is!

St. George
03-30-2011, 08:41 AM
I'm on a beta blocker that one of the side effects is nightmares! I have some wicked bad dreams! Entertained all night!! Good thing I like horror movies!!

Beta blocker my arse! I knew I shouldn't have sent you that photo. :shock:

Foxdana
03-30-2011, 08:55 AM
Beta blocker my arse! I knew I shouldn't have sent you that photo. :shock:

I haven't slept since I got it! :lol:

St. George
03-30-2011, 08:57 AM
I do have that affect on some people. :rolleyes:

Foxdana
03-30-2011, 09:01 AM
I do have that affect on some people. :rolleyes:

:D

minz
03-30-2011, 09:39 AM
My nightmares seem to happen when Im awake. :huh:

St. George
03-30-2011, 09:48 AM
...........you should sleep more then. ;)

Teh One Who Knocks
03-30-2011, 11:05 AM
I rarely, if ever, remember any of my dreams. When I do, they are just bits and pieces of what the dream was :sad2:

Joebob034
03-30-2011, 04:40 PM
I rarely, if ever, remember any of my dreams. When I do, they are just bits and pieces of what the dream was :sad2:

FREAK!!! :haha:

Midnight_Beacon
03-31-2011, 03:13 PM
I dreamed I was in bed with Anne Hathaway & 3 guys. Watching TV, nothing else. It was very weird.

MrsM
03-31-2011, 03:49 PM
All my dreams lately have been work related - nothing fun, sexy or scary - just tax data :(

Hal-9000
03-31-2011, 06:17 PM

I smoke tons of weed each night before bed and never remember any dreams in that state.

When I don't smoke....then I start having vivid, freaky dreams :shock:

Joebob034
04-04-2011, 03:53 PM
I had another weird one. My friend and I rented ostriches the ride, but I got pissed off because mine kept biting me. Then I was even more upset when I was charged $50 to ride it.

Hal-9000
04-04-2011, 10:50 PM
I had another weird one. My friend and I rented ostriches the ride, but I got pissed off because mine kept biting me. Then I was even more upset when I was charged $50 to ride it.

I hate when you dream about someone in your life...in a personal way.You never think of that coworker or friend in an intimate scenario and then BAM! You have a dirty dream and can't look them in the eye when you see them in real life :oops:

MrsM
04-04-2011, 11:35 PM
I had a dream the other night where I was forced to pleasure man after man in front of my husband. (forced may be too strong a word... I felt like I had to, but no one was holding a gun to my head). Also my husband wasn't mad - he was just watching.

I woke up confused

Southern Belle
04-06-2011, 12:38 PM
I dreamed my cast fell off and everybody was freaking out.

St. George
04-06-2011, 01:34 PM
Why, what had your wrist morphed into?

Was it a cricket bat?

:rolleyes:

PapaZ
04-06-2011, 02:03 PM
I seldom remember my dreams, but, the ones I do remember are always about working. I'm still loading trucks in my sleep. :meh:

Southern Belle
04-06-2011, 02:29 PM
Why, what had your wrist morphed into?

Was it a cricket bat?

:rolleyes::slap: It feels more like a bat with the cast ON :lol:

Joebob034
04-06-2011, 04:00 PM
I seldom remember my dreams, but, the ones I do remember are always about working. I'm still loading trucks in my sleep. :meh:

ugh I occasionally have the dream where I'm at my old job. It's always that I went back and now there are a bunch of new things and procedures that I don't know how to do.

MrsM
04-13-2011, 05:52 PM
I had 2 that I can remember in the last few nights... 1) I lost all my teeth - they kept following out 2) walked into class to find out there was a exam, which I was not prepared.

Dragoness_Cutie
04-13-2011, 07:13 PM
I woke up to the phone ringing from a dream where I was a vampire, making out with another female vampire (and seemingly about to do dirty things). It was getting quite hot and heavy, and I have to say I was very disoriented answering the phone! :lol:

Dr Death
04-13-2011, 07:14 PM
I woke up to the phone ringing from a dream where I was a vampire, making out with another female vampire (and seemingly about to do dirty things). It was getting quite hot and heavy, and I have to say I was very disoriented answering the phone! :lol:
I know what I'm dreamin about next! :lol:

Muddy
04-13-2011, 07:48 PM
I dreamed my neighbor (female) stomped her kids face(little boy) repeatedly with her foot because he didn't listen to her.. :huh:

Dragoness_Cutie
04-17-2011, 02:24 PM
Dreamed the hubby was jerking off in the bed next to me, and in the dream I woke up and gave him a blowjob. So when I actually woke up, and had the urge to give him one, and did. A great way to start the morning. :D

Shady
04-17-2011, 04:42 PM
In my dreams I was getting a blowjob and when I woke up there was no one there to gift me with that pleasure. What a horrible way to start the day.

Teh One Who Knocks
06-16-2011, 12:58 AM
The other morning as I woke up, I must have been coming out of a dream because I had the images of a talking llama in my head :confused:

Dragoness_Cutie
06-16-2011, 04:18 AM
The other morning as I woke up, I must have been coming out of a dream because I had the images of a talking llama in my head :confused:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08BRy0MoIA8

Wyeast
06-16-2011, 04:54 AM
:oops:

8-[

:girldevil:

:doh:

:yup:

:afraid:

:point:

:faint:

:dunce:

:dunno:

:freakout:

:willie:

:shhh:

Hal-9000
06-17-2011, 07:02 PM
I dreamed that I had cut the bottoms of both feet on some glass shards or the like.Through the whole dream I was walking around barefoot and kept turning up my feet and looking at the bottoms, while talking to people.Most were horrified at the amount of blood and gore....

when I woke up, I walked very carefully to the shower this morning :lol:

Shady
06-18-2011, 04:29 AM
I dream of banging Heidi Klum.

Oh are these suppose to be dreams that we have in our sleep? If so I still have dreams about banging Heidi Klum in my sleep.

Noilly Pratt
06-18-2011, 05:22 AM
I was watching the Vancouver riots unfold the previous night, and last night I dreamt I was watching it again, but this time I was the guy with the truck that was torched watching from the top of the Canada Post building.

When I approached a police officer to get them to stop the looters from trashing it the cop turned his head to me, and sounded like he was speaking slowly and backwards. "eeeehhehhhehhhoohhoohhoohhnnnuunnuunuu"

Then I start freaking out and say "I'm the only sane one" and then I hear the looters, and they're speaking in this backwards, slow talk too.

Then I run and jump off the building shouting. "Insaneville, population me! Insaneville, population meeeeeee!!" and before I hit the ground I awaken.

Oh, and I also dreamt that Shady was banging Heidi Klum. In the middle of the action, she stops and says to me "you're sooo much better". :D

Joebob034
06-29-2011, 04:27 PM
I had one the other night that some old guy wanted to take my dog because he thought it was cruel that I keep her on a leash outside since I don't have a fence. He kept trying to steal my dog so I had to stand by the back door to make sure he didn't steal her. Weird.

Hal-9000
06-29-2011, 06:13 PM
I dream of dogs often...yet I've never had one.

They're pretty affectionate in the dreams or they will give little bites on my hand..they're never angry or hostile

weird

Joebob034
08-09-2011, 02:25 PM
I had a dream last night that I had sex with strippers, I wish I could have those dreams every night.

Noilly Pratt
08-09-2011, 03:44 PM
I hardly ever remember any dreams...last one was the one I wrote about above (6-17-2011).

Last night Steve Carell was in my dream. He was evil and was hell bent on killing me.

The weird thing was his outfit...a tan leisure suit on top - very 1970's and dark brown pants with lightning bolts that matched the shade of the tan suit.

Why am I stuck on the evil guy's fashion sense in my dream?? Straaange.

Why can't I have cool dreams like I used to? -- I remember one where the Beatles couldn't fill a gig and my friend and I had to substitute.

Although what DC described did happen a few months ago. :dance:

MrsM
08-09-2011, 05:19 PM
When I'm stressed or busy at work - most of my dreams are sexual...

Lots of sex dreams lately

Hal-9000
08-09-2011, 05:22 PM
I do too much meth to remember my dreams...when I'm sick or napping at odd times, I dream in a big way.

Also when I quit drugs...and when I quit masturbating.

MrsM
08-09-2011, 05:26 PM
why would you quit masturbating? That usually helps with the sleeping and good dreams

Hal-9000
08-09-2011, 05:55 PM
why would you quit masturbating? That usually helps with the sleeping and good dreams

It's a 12 step program..things were getting out of hand :|

Hal-9000
08-09-2011, 05:56 PM
I dreamed I was in a Turkish prison getting gang raped nightly

when I woke up, I couldn't find any of my remotes :confused:

MrsM
08-09-2011, 05:59 PM
It's a 12 step program..things were getting out of hand :|

:shock: I was going to make a joke about you doing it wrong and that it should stay in your hand... but that would be mean :nono:

Hal-9000
08-09-2011, 06:35 PM
:shock: I was going to make a joke about you doing it wrong and that it should stay in your hand... but that would be mean :nono:

Oh women are mean to me constantly...it's my comfort zone :lol:

Joebob034
10-12-2011, 03:55 PM
something involving zombies, but I don't really remember what

Tank
10-13-2011, 10:04 AM
ok, so i rarely remember my dreams, but lately i have been having the same recuring sex dream about a colleague of mine, tbh i dont find her particularly attractive, and its only her face i see (the body shape of the girl in the dream is different to the colleagues), its kinda weirding me out now and everytime i see her i remember what happens in the dream and find it difficult to look her in the eye

that and the fact each time i remember it i develope a woody :oops:

Hal-9000
10-15-2011, 08:12 PM
ok, so i rarely remember my dreams, but lately i have been having the same recuring sex dream about a colleague of mine, tbh i dont find her particularly attractive, and its only her face i see (the body shape of the girl in the dream is different to the colleagues), its kinda weirding me out now and everytime i see her i remember what happens in the dream and find it difficult to look her in the eye

that and the fact each time i remember it i develope a woody :oops:

I hate those....random sex dreams about an acquaintance.I have them about coworkers mostly and can barely talk to the girl the next day, even if it's only by phone :lol:

Joebob034
01-26-2012, 03:26 PM
I don't remember the details but at one point I was in the sewers and ran into the Crypt Keeper

Midnight_Beacon
01-31-2012, 08:24 PM
Last night I dreamed I was kidnaper by some weird, creepy, pudgy, bald guy who was trying to get back one of my pictures. Except the pictures in question were nothing I'd ever take. They called them death shots in the dream - no clue as to why they called them that. The folks in the pictures were not dead, just in the dark with a black background. (WEIRD!) Oh & the creepy bald pudgy dude had a married girlfriend named Sara who came to visit him while he was trying to go through all of my pictures to get the one back while he left me tied to a lawnchair.

As if. If he'd tried to get back a shot of a flower or of food that would be more likely. I take pictures of THOSE.

Oh. And one other detail? The woman in the dream who's perspective I saw everything? It wasn't me. No clue who it was.

I'm thinking my body isn't liking my not giving it near the same amounts of sugar & is trying to revolt.

Joebob034
02-27-2012, 08:12 PM
I dreamt that I was high on shrooms (how I knew I dunno) and I walked past my high school which was on fire

Hal-9000
02-27-2012, 09:10 PM
I had a dream that I was awake :shock:

Joebob034
03-20-2012, 02:37 PM
Kind of a crazy one, I don't remember the majority of it but I was on a sight seeing boat tour. I got off the boat and then it hit something and a bunch of people flew off of it and got run over by the boat and were killed :shock:

Dr Death
03-20-2012, 07:01 PM
I had a dream last night that I had cabbages for hands and it was really pissing me off because I had an important engagement and couldn't tie my shoes...so when I finally gave up on that and just decided to leave them untied I couldn't leave the house anyway...COULDN'T TURN THE DAMN DOORKNOB TO OPEN THE DOOR! :lol:

Hal-9000
03-20-2012, 09:25 PM
I had a dream last night that I had cabbages for hands and it was really pissing me off because I had an important engagement and couldn't tie my shoes...so when I finally gave up on that and just decided to leave them untied I couldn't leave the house anyway...COULDN'T TURN THE DAMN DOORKNOB TO OPEN THE DOOR! :lol:

you say you quit doing drugs WHEN???? :lol:

Hal-9000
03-20-2012, 09:32 PM
I dreamed I made a post in this thread :shock:

Hal-9000
03-20-2012, 09:33 PM
I dreamed that Leonard DiCpaprio came in through my window last night and told me to relax, it was just a dream :shock:

Dr Death
03-21-2012, 05:01 AM
you say you quit doing drugs WHEN???? :lol:I don't know WHAT you're talking about! 8-[

Hal-9000
03-21-2012, 05:26 PM
Over the years I've had a few dreams of planes crashing.I'm always on the ground looking up and then this weird noise starts (like an intense jet engine) and in each dream I notice that the plane lists, or starts going off at a strange angle.

Then they crash and a few times I've had to outrun the encroaching debris field.

Last night I had one and the plane literally turned vertical and went straight into the ground, same loud creepy engine noise :shock:

Joebob034
03-26-2012, 02:47 PM
I don't remember much except that I was in a prank war with my friends, but the more pranks we did to each other, the angrier we got. It ended with me smearing mud all over the seats of their cars.

Hal-9000
03-28-2012, 06:12 PM
I don't remember much except that I was in a prank war with my friends, but the more pranks we did to each other, the angrier we got. It ended with me smearing mud all over the seats of their cars.

you should smoke more pot....you dream less...

Joebob034
03-29-2012, 12:46 PM
:bong: