PDA

View Full Version : Squatting woman nabbed in Florida defecation caper, report shows

Teh One Who Knocks
06-04-2012, 03:30 PM
WPTV-TV Channel 5

http://i.imgur.com/7DhQ0.jpg

VERO BEACH, Fla. -- A Vero Beach woman accused of squatting and threatening to "take a (poop)" on a neighbor's property was arrested after deputies say she smelled of booze and yelled obscenities.

The case of the potty-mouthed woman said to have threatened to potty on a neighbor's land went down May 27 in the 1100 block of 19th Avenue Southwest in Vero Beach, a recently released arrest affidavit states.

An Indian River County Sheriff's deputy went to the scene about 3:20 a.m., and saw a woman identified as Sharee Barnes, 32, shouting obscenities at a man. Barnes smelled of alcohol.

The man told a deputy he was in his home when he saw a motion sensor light illuminate in his front yard.

He went outside and saw Barnes squatting. He said Barnes said she planned to "take a (poop)" on his land. The man went to get his cell phone to shoot video, but a deputy noted the video quality was too poor for evidentiary use.

It wasn't immediately clear whether Barnes actually pooped in the man's yard, and mention was not made of toilet paper.

The man also said Barnes indicated her cousins were going to rape his wife the next day while he was at work.

The deputy told Barnes she'd be arrested "if she did not stop causing a scene at 3:30 in the morning."

Barnes went to her driveway, saying the deputy couldn't arrest her if she's on her own property. Further, she said she was going to call 911 to ask for another deputy "because she didn't like me," the affidavit states.

Barnes, of the 1100 block of 19th Avenue Southwest in Vero Beach, was arrested on a disorderly intoxication charge.

PorkChopSandwiches
06-04-2012, 04:19 PM
:yeehaw:

Noilly Pratt
06-04-2012, 05:38 PM
My first instinct wouldn't have been to reach for a Video Camera, but for a garden hose.

Hal-9000
06-04-2012, 06:43 PM
poop threats are one thing....this would have earned her a slap from me

"Barnes indicated her cousins were going to rape his wife the next day while he was at work."

DemonGeminiX
06-04-2012, 07:13 PM
http://i.imgur.com/h0BCI.gif

PorkChopSandwiches
06-04-2012, 07:14 PM
:poop:

deebakes
06-05-2012, 01:23 AM
:corn: