PDA

View Full Version : Amanda Bynes Charged with DUI

Teh One Who Knocks
06-06-2012, 12:14 AM
By the TMZ Staff

http://i.imgur.com/TYHqO.jpg

Amanda Bynes has officially been charged with DUI after her arrest back in April -- when she sideswiped a cop car and allegedly attempted to flee the scene.

Bynes has been charged with one count of misdemeanor DUI -- and the D.A. has sought a sentencing enhancement because the actress refused to take either a breathalyzer or a blood test.

Bynes has not been charged with hit-and-run.

If convicted -- with the sentencing enhancement -- we're told Bynes faces a minimum of 48 hours in jail ... and a maximum of 6 months.

But because of jail overcrowding, it's unlikely Bynes will ever serve longer than a few hours.

UPDATE

4:35 PM PT -- And now this ... Amanda just tweeted, "Hey @BarackObama... I don't drink. Please fire the cop who arrested me. I also don't hit and run. The end."

Teh One Who Knocks
06-06-2012, 12:19 AM
http://i.imgur.com/1bMii.png

DemonGeminiX
06-06-2012, 12:44 AM
Translation: "Hey @BarackObama, I'm a lying douchebag and a dumbass, and I think that I'm above the law and can do whatever I want regardless of how it effects everyone else around me."

DemonGeminiX
06-06-2012, 12:44 AM
P.S. She's also fuckin' ugly.

Muddy
06-06-2012, 01:02 AM
P.S. She's also fuckin' ugly.

Agreed

Southern Belle
06-06-2012, 01:04 AM
Who the hell is she?

DemonGeminiX
06-06-2012, 01:07 AM
Who the hell is she?

An actress and singer that nobody watches or listens to. In other words, some dumb bitch that thinks she's better than what she actually is, which happens to be nothing at all.

Southern Belle
06-06-2012, 01:09 AM
Never heard of her until here. Meh.

deebakes
06-06-2012, 03:41 AM
:rip:

Teh One Who Knocks
06-06-2012, 05:46 PM
by Josh Grossberg and Baker Machado - E! Online

What a girl wants is to have her name cleared, stat.

Former Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes pleaded not guilty this morning to her DUI charge—this according to her attorney, Richard Hutton, who entered the plea on her behalf.

Bynes was not present in Beverly Hills Superior Court for today's proceeding. A pretrial conference has been set for July 18.

Yesterday, the Los Angeles District Attorney's Office charged the 26-year-old actress with a misdemeanor count of driving under the influence stemming from her April 6 arrest in which she dinged a police cruiser with her BMW.

Per prosecutors' complaint, Bynes also allegedly refused a peace officer's request to submit to and/or complete a chemical test to determine how much—if any—substance was in her system.

For her part, the Lovewrecked actress has continued to insist she doesn't drink and even took to her Twitter account yesterday where she asked President Barack Obama of all people to can the police officer who collared her.

"Hey @BarackObama... I don't drink. Please fire the cop who arrested me. I also don't hit and run. The end," she tweeted.

Maybe she would've been better off asking for a presidential pardon?

Hal-9000
06-06-2012, 07:30 PM
I don't drink and I don't hit and run....

so why would you refuse the tests? And WHO hit the cop car using your vehicle?

DemonGeminiX
06-06-2012, 09:13 PM
And WHO hit the cop car using your vehicle?

:giggle:

A woman.

Hal-9000
06-06-2012, 09:17 PM
Hey @BarackObama.....I don't jerk off to white women. Can you send me one of your black daughters?

hal@Gitmo

Hugh_Janus
06-06-2012, 10:02 PM
HA! in that pic, she looks like someone I used to work with :lol:

DemonGeminiX
06-06-2012, 11:29 PM
HA! in that pic, she looks like someone I used to work with :lol:

:-s

Did you fuck her?

Hugh_Janus
06-06-2012, 11:43 PM
no.... but we were talking in the workshop once, I started to walk away and she asked where I was going.... I told her I was going for a piss and if she wanted, she could come and hold it for me :lol:

She got the last laugh though, because she totally called my bluff :facepalm:

DemonGeminiX
06-06-2012, 11:50 PM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/giles/spiders_110611/son-i-am-disappoint.jpg

Hugh_Janus
06-06-2012, 11:53 PM
she wasn't my type.... and she was a bit of a bunny boiler :shock:

DemonGeminiX
06-06-2012, 11:56 PM
"Not your type" = "no strings attached" fun.

Bunny boiler?

:hand:

You could've always relocated and changed your identity.