PDA

View Full Version : Octomom CANCELS Stripper Gig Due to Trash Talk

Teh One Who Knocks
06-06-2012, 11:39 AM
By the TMZ Staff

http://i.imgur.com/GlOQ1.jpg

Octomom will not be coming to the stage of a Florida strip joint -- TMZ has learned she's canceling her stripper gig because she thinks club staffers are talking smack about her.

As TMZ first reported, Octomom was set to drop her top (and only her top) at T's Lounge in Palm Beach, FL next month -- but Octo's rep Gina Rodriguez tells TMZ they pulled out of the deal this morning.

Rodriguez says the straw that broke Octo's back was a local news interview with a club bartender who said, Octo has "a lot of mouths to feed so it was only a matter of time" before she started stripping. The bartender added, "She must be a little crazy, normal people don't have that many children."

PorkChopSandwiches
06-06-2012, 03:17 PM
Damn, I all ready have my flight scheduled

Hal-9000
06-06-2012, 04:00 PM
well there's 50 cents I can put back into my pocket..

PorkChopSandwiches
06-06-2012, 04:03 PM
was it in pennies?

Hal-9000
06-06-2012, 04:16 PM
No two quarters...strippers really like it when you heat up coins with a lighter and throw them at their exposed bodies :lol:

deebakes
06-07-2012, 01:59 AM
:sad2:

Noilly Pratt
06-07-2012, 05:50 PM
No two quarters...strippers really like it when you heat up coins with a lighter and throw them at their exposed bodies :lol:

:-k In Inuvik or Northwest Territories (sorry Nunavut) maybe....:mrgreen:

Yt Trash
06-08-2012, 12:09 AM
so much for camping out on opening night.

Teh One Who Knocks
06-18-2012, 01:03 PM
By the TMZ Staff

http://i.imgur.com/Wq4za.jpg

Octomom BETTER shake her lady bits at a Florida strip club next month ... or she'll get hit with a nasty lawsuit she can't afford -- so says the Florida strip club.

TMZ broke the story ... Nadya Suleman was scheduled to go topless July 11-14 at T's Lounge in West Palm Beach, FL -- but she pulled out earlier this month because one of the strip club's employees bashed her on TV ... calling Nadya "a little crazy."

But T's Lounge isn't taking no for an answer -- and now, a lawyer for the club has fired a letter off to Octo's camp, claiming Nadya failed to give the club written notice of her cancellation, so if she doesn't perform as scheduled ... the club will sue.

For her part, Octo's rep tells TMZ, T's Lounge can go pound sand -- saying, "Nadya will not be appearing at this club in July or in the future."

The rep adds, "Nadya felt defamed and was in fear for her life to step into a club where they have already set a negative tone."

Nadya has retained an attorney to go after the club for defamation.