PDA

View Full Version : Woman Accused Of Choking Boyfriend Because He Wouldn't Marry Her

Teh One Who Knocks
06-06-2012, 09:26 PM
By Simon McCormack - The Huffington Post

http://i.imgur.com/N6QnQ.jpg

Some marriage-phobic guys get cold feet. This one got a wrung neck.

Nikoleta Karoly of East Naples, Fla., is accused of choking her boyfriend because he refused to marry her for the purpose of getting a new Visa, according to an arrest report filed earlier this month and sent to The Huffington Post.

As first reported in the Naples Daily News, Karoly's boyfriend told police that she had been getting increasingly violent with him, after he kept refusing to tie the knot.

The boyfriend said Karoly choked, scratched and slapped him so hard on his ear that he thought he was going deaf, the report states.

He also said Karoly had threatened to stab him if he didn't agree to walk down the aisle with her. The boyfriend told police that he fears Karoly might try to kill him. The latest incident was the fourth violent attack unleashed by Karoly in the last two weeks, the boyfriend told police.

Karoly insisted to authorities that she hit her boyfriend during sex "because it makes it better," according to the report.

She also told police, "I am a woman. How hard can I hit him?" the report states.

Karoly was arrested and charged with domestic abuse.

DemonGeminiX
06-06-2012, 09:52 PM
Ya know... I think she's more in love with the idea of getting married then she's in love with the guy she's with.

DemonGeminiX
06-06-2012, 09:57 PM
There's that Visa too...

Hal-9000
06-06-2012, 10:08 PM
There's that Visa too...

*touches nose*

deebakes
06-07-2012, 01:44 AM
:giggity:

Arkady Renko
06-07-2012, 11:07 AM
beware of mail order brides from eastern europe, philipinas are much more docile.

There's that Visa too...

and his MasterCard, and his house...

DemonGeminiX
06-07-2012, 11:18 AM
beware of mail order brides from eastern europe, philipinas are much more docile.

Uh, no they are not.

:lol:

Arkady Renko
06-07-2012, 11:47 AM
oh, OK, I have no first hand knowledge. Did you send yours back eventually?

DemonGeminiX
06-07-2012, 12:54 PM
oh, OK, I have no first hand knowledge. Did you send yours back eventually?

I hooked up with a Philipino girl who was straight off the boat. The chick was literally a fucking psychopath. Worse than the Puerto Rican chick that I dated for a few weeks. But in a matter of days, the Philipino chick singlehandedly ended my fascination with exotic foreign chicks for the rest of my life. I don't know where she is today, I don't care to know, and I don't care if she is alive or dead.

And for the record, I am not the only one I know that has suffered some havoc at the hands of a crazy Philipino chick.

Steer clear. They are fucking nuts.

Arkady Renko
06-07-2012, 01:04 PM
maybe you ran into manny pacquaio's cousin or something.

DemonGeminiX
06-07-2012, 01:18 PM
maybe you ran into manny pacquaio's cousin or something.

I don't know, man. But waving a knife in my face for checking sports scores and raising my eyebrows for a split second at the cheerleader on TV before getting to the basketball highlights, all before a first (and last) date... that's a bit much. And that wasn't the only thing that happened that night. Friends that set us up thought it was funny. She didn't think it was funny for the three days I refused to call her back. She finally showed up at my place after the third day and I had to turn into a psychopath and threaten her life to get her to leave me the hell alone.

So for the next several weeks, the very same friends that hooked me up with her are coming to me saying they're sorry and they have a new girl they want to hook me up with, my default answer that I did not waver from once was "Fuck you" and nothing else. They quit suggesting it after about the 4th time. I guessed they figured out I was serious.

PorkChopSandwiches
06-07-2012, 03:49 PM
I usually have to pay extra to get choked out

Hal-9000
06-07-2012, 04:18 PM
I've worked with Flips for a long time.....they don't mind talking about looking for husbands and they don't mind talking about each other :lol:

most are gold diggers I'm sorry to report (their words) and like DGX mentioned, they may have that quiet, Asian demeanor but underneath they're a fiery bunch...

My lesbian coworker who looks like Kim Jong Il is a good example...very sweet and polite most times, but if you piss her off....look out :lol:

Loser
06-07-2012, 06:30 PM
Wasnt that chick that cut off that motherfuckers wang philipino? :-k

Hal-9000
06-07-2012, 07:09 PM
Wasnt that chick that cut off that motherfuckers wang philipino? :-k

they do eat some strange foods :-k