PDA

View Full Version : Girl Runs Over Mother

Teh One Who Knocks
06-07-2012, 01:54 PM
Daughter Accidentally Hit the Gas Instead of the Brakes
WIOD 60 AM News Radio

http://i.imgur.com/9kBVg.jpg

Tragedy as a family was out house hunting. Jacinto City police say a mother of six was killed when the woman’s 12-year-old girl accidentally hit the gas instead of braking and ran her over.

The incident happened in the 10000 block of Verano near Holland before 7 p.m. Wednesday.

Police said the mother had all six children in the SUV when she parked in the driveway of a home for sale. She decided she wanted it closer so she asked her 12-year-old daughter to move the vehicle closer to the house.

Police said the woman told her daughter when to step on the brake, but instead the girl hit the accelerator, running her mother over. She died at the scene.

Witnesses tried to move the vehicle but were too late.

The victim's name was not immediately released.

Arkady Renko
06-07-2012, 02:21 PM
15 bucks say the family will sue the car maker...

redred
06-07-2012, 02:25 PM
and then we'll have a stupid sign etching on the front screen like we do in the wing mirrors only it will say 'your mother will appear closer than she looks through this glass'

minz
06-07-2012, 02:32 PM
'your mother will appear closer than she looks through this glass'

What a scary thought :huh:

redred
06-07-2012, 02:39 PM
make me put me foot down more :lol:

minz
06-07-2012, 03:02 PM
make me put me foot down more :lol:

Damn right, mind you, I'm not even sure I would recognise the old battle axe it's been that long since I spoke to her. :lol:

Arkady Renko
06-07-2012, 03:03 PM
Damn right, mind you, I'm not even sure I would recognise the old battle axe it's been that long since I spoke to her. :lol:

just run over a few random old ladies, it'll do your pension system a lot of good regardless of whom you actually hit.

PorkChopSandwiches
06-07-2012, 03:46 PM
and then we'll have a stupid sign etching on the front screen like we do in the wing mirrors only it will say 'your mother will appear closer than she looks through this glass'

:lol:

deebakes
06-07-2012, 11:06 PM
:woot:

Hal-9000
06-08-2012, 04:10 PM

I did laugh you horrible man :lol: