PDA

View Full Version : Hells Angels members charged with prostitution, drugs in FBI raid

Southern Belle
06-07-2012, 09:54 PM
Hells Angels members charged with prostitution, drugs in FBI raid
Posted: Jun 07, 2012 9:40 AM EDT Updated: Jun 07, 2012 4:52 PM EDT
By Nick Needham - email

YORK, SC (WBTV) -

Federal, state and local law enforcement officers raided almost two dozen homes in North and South Carolina Wednesday in search of several members and associates of the Rock Hell City Nomad Chapter of the Hells Angels after a two-year investigation into the motorcycle club's dealings.
Nineteen members and associates of the Hells Angels' biker gang were arrested in a sting on Thursday morning.

U.S. Attorney Bill Nettles and Special Agent in Charge David A. Thomas of the Federal Bureau of Investigation stated they were arrested after the return of a 91 count indictment charging members and associates of the Rock Hell City Nomad Chapter of the Hells Angels with racketeering and racketeering conspiracy, narcotics violations, Hobbs Act robbery, money laundering, and firearm violations.

The arrest warrants were served along with the execution of 23 search warrants in North and South Carolina. During today's operation, law enforcement seized methamphatamine, cocaine, marijuana, pills and approximately 100 firearms, including two automatic machine guns.

"The significance of the extensive and long-term investigative efforts that resulted in the arrests today represent the FBI's continuing commitment to the dismantling of organized criminal organizations," Special Agent in Charge David Thomas stated.

"By working in a joint environment with federal, state and local counterparts, we send a clear message that such pervasive criminal activities will not be tolerated."

These arrests follow a two-year interagency investigation by the South Carolina Hells Angels Task Force (SCHATF).

Arrested were:

Daniel Eugene Bifield, a/k/a Diamond Dan (Leesville)
Somying Anderson, a/k/a Ying (West Columbia)
Bruce James Long, a/k/a Bruce-Bruce (West Columbia)
James Frederick Keach, Jr., a/k/a Big Fred (Pelion)
Lisa Ellen Bifield, a/k/a Lisa Ellen Meyers, Lisa Ellen Stockton (Leesville)
Trent Allen Brown (West Columbia)
Bruce Ranson Wilson, a/k/a Diesel (Swansea)
Mark William Baker, a/k/a Lightning (Lancaster)
David Channing Oiler, a/k/a Gravel Dave (Lancaster)
Richard Thrower, a/k/a Little Mark, Rat (Lancaster)
David Pryor, a/k/a Yard Owl (York)
Frank Enriquez, Jr., a/k/a Big Frank (Rock Hill)
Donald Boersma, a/k/a Brooklyn Donnie (Clover)
Johanna Looper, a/k/a JoJo (York)
Thomas McManus Plyler, a/k/a Uncle Tom (Rock Hill)
Jamie Hobbs Long (Lancaster)
Kerry Chitwood (Gastonia, North Carolina)
Carlos Hernandez (Charlotte, North Carolina)
Ronald Dean Byrum, Jr., a/k/a Big Ron (Gastonia, North Carolina)

Federal authorities would not release exact locations of all the raids.

WBTV has learned that investigators also raided several areas near Columbia, SC as well.

Southern Belle
06-07-2012, 09:57 PM
I noticed that a friend who lives a few miles from one of the HA clubhouses mentioned on fb that a SWAT team was at the club house this morning. I don't know the bunch who occupy it now, but the former club was just a bunch of drunks.
One of the "leaders" from Columbia was called "Father Time" :lol:

Hal-9000
06-07-2012, 10:35 PM
Holy Sons of Anarchy! :shock:

Southern Belle
06-07-2012, 10:38 PM
The Hell's Angels are a rough bunch, but these clubs they raided today are just small time wanna be badasses. 1 percenters. They don't even wear HA colors.

deebakes
06-07-2012, 11:16 PM
:rip: gravel dave :(

Southern Belle
06-07-2012, 11:30 PM
Don't forget Yard Owl! :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
06-07-2012, 11:52 PM
Uncle tom....noooooo

Southern Belle
06-08-2012, 12:00 AM
I don't know any of them personally, but I know people who do...

8-[

Glad I'm not an "associate" any more

Joebob034
06-08-2012, 01:53 AM
I wouldn't want to sleep with a Hell's Angel

deebakes
06-08-2012, 03:08 AM
:liar:

Joebob034
06-08-2012, 03:57 AM
You didn't let me finish. I wouldn't want to sleep with a hell's angel, I would want to sleep with multiple hell's angels

Arkady Renko
06-08-2012, 03:42 PM
the Hell's Angels are to the drug trade what McDonald's is to the food industry.

Acid Trip
06-08-2012, 03:52 PM
I think the Banditos are worse than Hells Angels. Probably because I know a few Banditos and they are not to be messed with.

PorkChopSandwiches
06-08-2012, 04:33 PM
the Hell's Angels are to the drug trade what McDonald's is to the food industry.

They move a lot of meth around the US, probably more then any other group.

Arkady Renko
06-11-2012, 01:36 PM
I think the Banditos are worse than Hells Angels. Probably because I know a few Banditos and they are not to be messed with.

They're the equivalent of KFC then.

They move a lot of meth around the US, probably more then any other group.

Yeah, Meth and other synthetic drugs are their main product in europe as well, aside from pimping and extortion/protection rackets. They're fairly clever about it, too. Most of them have legit ay jobs, they also run a lot of legit businesses (bars, restaurants, body shops, and gas stations) which they can use to launder much of their illegal revenues. And a lot of cops seem to be willing to give them a bit of slack since they can relate to them unlike the other organized crime outfits that are mostly run by russians, turks, arabs, chinese triads and vietnamese gangs.

Southern Belle
06-11-2012, 01:56 PM
One of the clubs that was busted called themselves "The Southern Gentlemen". What a joke. They're far from gentlemen.

deebakes
06-12-2012, 01:52 AM
One of the clubs that was busted called themselves "The Southern Gentlemen". What a joke. They're far from gentlemen.

yeah, it appears some of them were chicks :shrug:

Southern Belle
06-12-2012, 02:33 AM
The women don't get to be members.

deebakes
06-12-2012, 03:01 AM
They just get to handle the members? ;)