PDA

View Full Version : Check Out Miley's Giant New Ribcage Tattoo

Teh One Who Knocks
02-03-2011, 10:40 PM
Us Weekly

http://i.imgur.com/rr2MU.jpg

Tat's Miley!

Miley Cyrus got stamped with some fresh ink recently -- and showed it off in L.A. on Wednesday.

Following a visit to a local tattoo parlor, the Hannah Montana star, 18, flaunted a giant, colorful new tattoo on her ribcage.

Cyrus wore just the outfit to showcase it: an oversized white T shirt with strategically ripped to show a glimpse of her midsection.

It's not the "Can't Be Tamed" singer's first foray into body art, either: In December 2009, at age 17, she sported a tattoo reading "Just Breathe" on her upper chest.

(The legal age to get inked in the U.S. is 18, but Cyrus may have gotten a permission slip from her parents.)

In June, she revealed a "Love" stamp on the inner part of her right ear.

PapaZ
02-04-2011, 12:00 PM
Tattoo ink is addicting... once you get some you always want more. Let's just hope she doesn't turn into a Kat Von D.

PorkChopSandwiches
02-04-2011, 02:55 PM
I liked to give her a mushroom stamp

Midnight_Beacon
02-20-2011, 06:02 AM
Tattoo ink is addicting... once you get some you always want more. Let's just hope she doesn't turn into a Kat Von D.

I'm willing to bet she does. *shakes head* Some folks like it, it's just not my thing.

Godfather
02-24-2011, 09:19 PM
Lucky for her there's no possible way the dribble she finds cool at 18 will sicken her in 20 years :roll:

RBP
02-24-2011, 09:28 PM
I liked to give her a mushroom stamp

:giggle: