PDA

View Full Version : Swedish party wants sit-down urination

Teh One Who Knocks
06-13-2012, 05:24 PM
he party said sit-down urination is more hygienic and reduces the risk of bathroom users having to negotiate their way around puddles en route to the toilet
United Press Int'l

(UPI) -- Left Party members of a Swedish county council said they want to encourage men using the council's toilets to sit during urination.

The Left Party in Sormland said it wants the Sormland County Council to pass a motion requiring toilets reserved for stand-up urination to be labeled, Swedish news agency TT reported Monday.

The party said sit-down urination is more hygienic and reduces the risk of bathroom users having to negotiate their way around puddles en route to the toilet.

The supporters of the motion said sitting during urination also has medical benefits, including reducing the risk of prostate problems and leading to a healthier and longer sex life.

Viggo Hansen, a substitute member of the council and author of the motion, said he wants it to eventually lead to sitting-only bathrooms.

PorkChopSandwiches
06-13-2012, 05:26 PM
I use the urinal handles to stimulate my prostate for a healthier and loner sex life

Hal-9000
06-13-2012, 05:46 PM
loner sex life?

Talk about a Freudian slip :lol:

Richard Cranium
06-13-2012, 07:07 PM
Pretty much all leftists piss sitting down.. :limpwristedcocksuckinghomos: :gay:

Muddy
06-13-2012, 07:10 PM
Pretty much all leftists piss sitting down.. :limpwristedcocksuckinghomos: :gay:

Death to all the non christian fag commie pinkos!! :dance:

Hal-9000
06-13-2012, 07:50 PM

:x My wrists are strong!

minz
06-13-2012, 07:52 PM
:x My wrists are strong!

You tell them babes, they have to be strong to hold them in that position all day every day :empathy:

Hal-9000
06-13-2012, 07:54 PM
:lol: go away

Richard Cranium
06-13-2012, 08:22 PM
Death to all the non christian fag commie pinkos!! :dance:

Who the hell said anything about christians? They can all fucker off as well..:mrgreen:

Hal-9000
06-13-2012, 08:28 PM
Who the hell said anything about christians? They can all fucker off as well..:mrgreen:

God is going to get you for that Walter...

Richard Cranium
06-13-2012, 08:33 PM
He told me it was ok..

Hal-9000
06-13-2012, 09:24 PM
when He spoke to you...was it in the form of a lightning bolt or tornado? :lol:

Hal-9000
06-13-2012, 09:25 PM
or was it a slap shot from inside the circle that caught you in the noggin? :lol: :lol:

Griffin
06-14-2012, 12:31 AM
Not one to frequent ladies rooms but I have heard they are usually worse than mens rooms. Because ladies don't sit on the seats but do some kind of hover thing that sprays everywhere since their thigh muscles are all tensed from not sitting down.

...perhaps some of the women folk could sprinkle some truth here.

Richard Cranium
06-14-2012, 01:07 AM
or was it a slap shot from inside the circle that caught you in the noggin? :lol: :lol:

this..

MrsM
06-14-2012, 01:17 PM
Not one to frequent ladies rooms but I have heard they are usually worse than mens rooms. Because ladies don't sit on the seats but do some kind of hover thing that sprays everywhere since their thigh muscles are all tensed from not sitting down.

...perhaps some of the women folk could sprinkle some truth here.

it's partially true - there are sprinkles on the seat from time to time and some women do hover and not sit. But I would say that overall womans washrooms are much cleaner and smell better then mens... although my sample size of mens washrooms is not very big.

RBP
06-14-2012, 01:20 PM
When I was 16 I had a job at JC Penney's and I had to clean the bathrooms on Sunday morning. The women were disgusting!

Teh One Who Knocks
06-14-2012, 01:21 PM
it's partially true - there are sprinkles on the seat from time to time and some women do hover and not sit. But I would say that overall womans washrooms are much cleaner and smell better then mens... although my sample size of mens washrooms is not very big.

I worked at a gas station when I was in high school. It was the last stop for gas before heading into Canada from Vermont and the first stop for gas for Canadians coming into the US. We were very busy, especially in the summertime.

None of us kids that worked there wanted to go anywhere near the ladies room when it was time to clean the rest rooms. 99 times out of 100 it was waaaaaaaay worse than the mens room was.

MrsM
06-14-2012, 01:24 PM
The few mens rooms that I've been in were pretty bad as well - liquid all over the floors, crap in the toilets not flushed, sinks that looked like they were used as extra urinals :puke:

It's pretty rare to see a unflushed turd in the ladies room

Teh One Who Knocks
06-14-2012, 01:26 PM
It was many times a week that someone would go in to clean the ladies room and there would be used tampons either on the toilet or the sink or the floor :puke:

redred
06-14-2012, 01:38 PM
i have to admit that i do sometimes have to sit down to piss the morning after a night out on the sauce ,i find i go all light headed on the first piss and have nearly passed out more than once :lol: that way i can also hold my head with my hands to stop the room spinning

Hal-9000
06-14-2012, 01:45 PM
I clean the ladies room in a department store ..

well, I haven't exactly been hired yet but I still do an excellent job on the toilet seats :face:

:pervybreathing:

Richard Cranium
06-14-2012, 02:26 PM
It's pretty rare to see a unflushed turd in the ladies room

The turd was left there by the lady who visited the mens room before you.

MrsM
06-14-2012, 03:00 PM
It was many times a week that someone would go in to clean the ladies room and there would be used tampons either on the toilet or the sink or the floor :puke:

Gross - I have seen that - but it's rare

The turd was left there by the lady who visited the mens room before you.

:lol:

Hal-9000
06-14-2012, 03:04 PM
i have to admit that i do sometimes have to sit down to piss the morning after a night out on the sauce ,i find i go all light headed on the first piss and have nearly passed out more than once :lol: that way i can also hold my head with my hands to stop the room spinning

My buddy was so juiced one night he couldn't hit the toilet...so he started peeing in the tub.

I guess it was quite loud and his Mom woke up and confronted him :lol:

Jezter
06-14-2012, 03:07 PM

I do this too...and I do it when I get home if Im shitfaced. I don't trust my aim at all at that point. :lol: