PDA

View Full Version : German teenager admits throwing banana during Brazil v Scotland match

Goofy
03-29-2011, 10:05 PM
For those who didnt know, Scotland footy fans were being accused of racism after a banana was thrown onto the pitch on saturday after (that little diving, cheating cunt) Neymar had scored a penalty. Neymar himself accused the Scottish fans of racism in a post match interview because of the banana and the fact he was booed for most of the second half........... well Neymar, it was a German who threw the banana and the reason you were being booed is because you're a diving, cheating little fuckwit!! Case closed, Tartan Army back on top.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5jINrl7U5ysPV8UDI_27NznlRY-YQ?docId=N0290931301418077301A

A German teenager has admitted throwing a banana on to the pitch during Scotland's friendly with Brazil on Sunday.

Brazil forward Neymar, who scored both goals in his side's 2-0 win, claimed he had been the victim of racist abuse after the piece of fruit landed on the field.

The claim was strenuously denied by the Scottish Football Association (SFA) and the Tartan Army fans' organisation.

It emerged that the banana was thrown by a German from an area occupied by Brazil fans at Emirates Stadium, home of Arsenal FC.

An statement released by Arsenal FC read: "After consultation with the Metropolitan Police, Arsenal Football Club can confirm that a German teenage tourist has admitted throwing a banana on to the pitch during the Brazil v Scotland international friendly at the Emirates Stadium on Sunday.

"The youngster was sitting in the North Bank of Emirates Stadium, an area of the stadium which was occupied by the official allocation of tickets to Brazil supporters, when he threw the banana onto the pitch during the second half of the match.

"The Metropolitan Police is satisfied there was no racist intent and have confirmed that no further action will be taken."

The banana was retrieved from the pitch by Neymar's team-mate Lucas Leiva during the game.

The game's result was overshadowed by the post-match comments of 19-year-old Santos striker Neymar.

His claims were swiftly denied by Tartan Army spokesman Hamish Husband, who said: "Racism has no place in the Tartan Army and if it did, it would be stamped out immediately because we are self-policing."

So fuck you Neymar ya diving little prick!!!!!!

So, its revealed a German teenager threw it and the police are happy there was no racial intent.......... wonder if the same would have been true had it actually been a Scotsman......... i highly fucking doubt it

beowulf
03-29-2011, 10:06 PM
whats a scotmans doing with fruit????...wasnt even deep fried!...................what next?.....salad???? :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-29-2011, 10:07 PM
Don't hold back Goof, how do you really feel? :confused:

Hugh_Janus
03-29-2011, 10:09 PM
whats a scotmans doing with fruit????...wasnt even deep fried!...................what next?.....salad???? :lol:

the only thing a scotsman would do with a fruit is throw it :lol:

beowulf
03-29-2011, 10:10 PM
i did like this news report i read ;)

The world of Scottish football was reeling yesterday as fans were forced to deny accusations that they were in possession of fresh fruit during Sunday’s Scotland v Brazil friendly.

There are allegations that the fresh banana that was thrown at Brazilian striker Neymar came from Scottish fans with a keen eye on their daily nutrition intake.

“This is ludicrous,” said Scottish fan Davie Grieg, “as if any Scotsman would buy a piece of fruit, even a starchy one.”

“And if he did, can you imagine him wasting his money by throwing it at some poncey Brazilian? Even one with a really bad haircut?”, he added.
Scottish FA racism allegation

SFA spokesman Russell Donald agreed, telling reporters, “If it had been a deep fried battered packet of lard, or something similarly vein clogging, a bit more in keeping with the traditional Scottish diet then I could understand it, but a banana?”

“No Scotsman would be seen dead with such a thing. What next? Salad?”

Mr Donald went on, “And as for the idea that racism was involved that is just plain daft.”

“Scottish football is renowned the world over for its sense of tolerance and fair play. Its all about ‘See You Jimmy Wigs’ and comedy Tam O’Shanters, not bigotry.”

“Going to any Celtic and Rangers game will tell you that. The message is one of brotherly love – and not the horror show of violence and sectarian chanting that the English media would have us all believe.”

“Not even Neil Lennon would sink to those depths.”

RBP
03-29-2011, 10:16 PM
:-s

http://i.imgur.com/IsOIt.jpg

Hal-9000
03-29-2011, 10:21 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hal-9000
03-29-2011, 10:22 PM
ok, help me here please...

what does a banana mean in terms of racism? and the fact that a German tossed it somehow negates the racial implications???

:lol: I'm soooo confused

RBP
03-29-2011, 10:27 PM
ok, help me here please...

what does a banana mean in terms of racism? and the fact that a German tossed it somehow negates the racial implications???

:lol: I'm soooo confused

The picture didn't help?

Hal-9000
03-29-2011, 10:30 PM
The picture didn't help?

was the implication a black thing? like someone threw a banana meaning the black guy would fetch it because he's a monkey?

If so then how does a German throwing it make it any better?

Ohhhhh...the guy in question plays for the German side???????

Hal-9000
03-29-2011, 10:32 PM
I reminded of the late great sportscaster Howard Cosell saying - " Look at that little monkey make the catch! "

boy he got some crap over that one :lol:

Goofy
03-29-2011, 10:32 PM

:thumbsup: I couldve understood the accusation if he'd been hit by an empty bottle of buckfast........

Don't hold back Goof, how do you really feel? :confused:

:oops: Sorry, i just can't stand cheats who then cry to the media when they realise the opposition fans dont appreciate their cheating/feigning injury

i did like this news report i read ;)

The world of Scottish football was reeling yesterday as fans were forced to deny accusations that they were in possession of fresh fruit during Sunday’s Scotland v Brazil friendly.

There are allegations that the fresh banana that was thrown at Brazilian striker Neymar came from Scottish fans with a keen eye on their daily nutrition intake.

“This is ludicrous,” said Scottish fan Davie Grieg, “as if any Scotsman would buy a piece of fruit, even a starchy one.”

“And if he did, can you imagine him wasting his money by throwing it at some poncey Brazilian? Even one with a really bad haircut?”, he added.
Scottish FA racism allegation

SFA spokesman Russell Donald agreed, telling reporters, “If it had been a deep fried battered packet of lard, or something similarly vein clogging, a bit more in keeping with the traditional Scottish diet then I could understand it, but a banana?”

“No Scotsman would be seen dead with such a thing. What next? Salad?”

Mr Donald went on, “And as for the idea that racism was involved that is just plain daft.”

“Scottish football is renowned the world over for its sense of tolerance and fair play. Its all about ‘See You Jimmy Wigs’ and comedy Tam O’Shanters, not bigotry.”

“Going to any Celtic and Rangers game will tell you that. The message is one of brotherly love – and not the horror show of violence and sectarian chanting that the English media would have us all believe.”

“Not even Neil Lennon would sink to those depths.”

Pretty much spot on :tup:

beowulf
03-29-2011, 10:34 PM
http://i51.tinypic.com/4goxnd.jpg

scottish salad 8-[

Goofy
03-29-2011, 10:36 PM
was the implication a black thing? like someone threw a banana meaning the black guy would fetch it because he's a monkey?

If so then how does a German throwing it make it any better?

Ohhhhh...the guy in question plays for the German side???????

Throwing a banana at a footballer = calling him a monkey boy

The fact that it was a German kid who threw it makes it no better at all, im just saying that if it was a Scotsman who did it then there would have been a lot more made of it.......... same as if it had been England playing Brazil and an Englishman had thrown it

Goofy
03-29-2011, 10:37 PM
http://i51.tinypic.com/4goxnd.jpg

scottish salad 8-[

Nae broon sauce? Fuck sake Beo [-(

beowulf
03-29-2011, 10:43 PM

sorry..................couldnt get any that was deep fried :(

Hal-9000
03-29-2011, 10:46 PM
Throwing a banana at a footballer = calling him a monkey boy

The fact that it was a German kid who threw it makes it no better at all, im just saying that if it was a Scotsman who did it then there would have been a lot more made of it.......... same as if it had been England playing Brazil and an Englishman had thrown it

so is the monkey boy thing a black reference or just a football dig in general?

Hal-9000
03-29-2011, 10:47 PM

ok now you gotta stop! :lol:

do you mean gravy????

ffs I need subtitles and it's not even a French film

beowulf
03-29-2011, 10:50 PM
so is the monkey boy thing a black reference or just a football dig in general?

it would be a racial thing....................the gentleman in question

http://i53.tinypic.com/2cffxud.jpg

needs twatting just for the silly haircut!

Hal-9000
03-29-2011, 10:52 PM

THAT DUDE....looks like a baboon to begin with :lol:

color aside of course.....

beowulf
03-29-2011, 10:53 PM
ok now you gotta stop! :lol:

do you mean gravy????

ffs I need subtitles and it's not even a French film

brown sauce is not gravy

http://i53.tinypic.com/a1s28m.jpg

:lol:

RBP
03-29-2011, 10:55 PM

http://i.imgur.com/qUsgC.jpg

Hal-9000
03-29-2011, 10:56 PM
@ beo

ok then smartypants...is brown sauce actually HP Sauce?

in that case, you folk find it difficult to croak out the 2 syllables H an P, instead you gotta say - it's brown.

:lol: never understand you lot

beowulf
03-29-2011, 10:58 PM
@ beo

in that case, you folk find it difficult to croak out the 2 syllables H an P, instead you gotta say - it's brown.

lol...HP isnt the only company to make brown sauce you know.....................i guess thats the only one you get over there in canadiana :lol:

Hal-9000
03-29-2011, 11:04 PM
ok so to complete this tangent of misunderstanding

brown sauce - could be HP Sauce but certainly not gravy
red sauce - ketchup or that crappy shrimp sauce stuff?
yellow sauce - mustard?
green sauce - relish or brown sauce that's gone bad?
white sauce - what the Misses gets in her hair and then gets angry?

Arkady Renko
03-30-2011, 01:59 PM
I suppose the banana thrower is from eastern germany. Before the wall came down, the eastern part of the country suffered from an ongoing shortage of tropical fruit. While people usually got a monthly allowance of two pounds of cuban oranges or pineapples from Angola, bananas were extremely hard to come by. Whenever I went to visit my relatives, I made sure to pack a lot of bananas for them. Therefore, bananas are held in high esteem among former east germans until this day. In turn, that means that an east german football aficionado means to express his highest praise if he throws a banana on the pitch.

St. George
03-30-2011, 02:08 PM
ok so to complete this tangent of misunderstanding

brown sauce - could be HP Sauce but certainly not gravy
red sauce - ketchup or that crappy shrimp sauce stuff?
yellow sauce - mustard?
green sauce - relish or brown sauce that's gone bad?
white sauce - what the Misses gets in her hair and then gets angry?

but you're forgetting them Jocko's also like their red cola too...............(curries i'nt it?)

Hal-9000
03-30-2011, 03:08 PM
I suppose the banana thrower is from eastern germany. Before the wall came down, the eastern part of the country suffered from an ongoing shortage of tropical fruit. While people usually got a monthly allowance of two pounds of cuban oranges or pineapples from Angola, bananas were extremely hard to come by. Whenever I went to visit my relatives, I made sure to pack a lot of bananas for them. Therefore, bananas are held in high esteem among former east germans until this day. In turn, that means that an east german football aficionado means to express his highest praise if he throws a banana on the pitch.

Hal-9000
03-30-2011, 03:09 PM
but you're forgetting them Jocko's also like their red cola too...............(curries i'nt it?)

I'm sooo lost...I can never eat in your country (which may be a good thing :lol:)

Teh One Who Knocks
03-30-2011, 03:18 PM
I'm sooo lost...I can never eat in your country (which may be a good thing :lol:)

A lot less confusion involved if you just say mayo, ketchup, mustard, etc... ;)

Hal-9000
03-30-2011, 04:22 PM
A lot less confusion involved if you just say mayo, ketchup, mustard, etc... ;)

thank you! :lol:

and I guess they'll shoot me if I ask for bacon (horrors!) on my burger..

Goofy
03-30-2011, 05:45 PM
@ beo

Daddies sauce is the best brown sauce :tup:

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/2527/daddiesbrownsauce.jpg (http://img52.imageshack.us/i/daddiesbrownsauce.jpg/)

I'm sure that's what his excuse was :lol:

Red Cola.......... :homer: Think ive got a bottle of Barrs Red Cola in the fridge :)

thank you! :lol:

and I guess they'll shoot me if I ask for bacon (horrors!) on my burger..

Nowt wrong with a bacon burger :tup:

Goofy
03-30-2011, 05:52 PM
Tartan Army demand apology from Neymar after German fan admits to throwing banana

The Tartan Army have demanded that Brazil striker Neymar apologise for his allegations of racism — after a German teenager admitted responsibility for the banana-throwing incident at the Emirates.

And, following the conclusive proof of Scottish innocence, a letter complaining about the controversy will also be sent to the Brazilian Football Federation and match organisers Kentaro.

The banana was hurled on to the pitch as Neymar celebrated his second goal in Sunday’s 2-0 win over Craig Levein’s men. The act was then held up as an example of the ‘racist’ atmosphere the gifted 19-year-old claimed he had encountered after being booed by Scotland fans.

Full story - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1371178/Scotland-want-apology-German-admits-Neymar-banana.html

St. George
03-31-2011, 08:31 AM
Red Cola.......... :homer: Think ive got a bottle of Barrs Red Cola in the fridge :)

My wife is a jock and she likes a "float". That's what she calls 'em. She puts vanilla ice cream in with the red cola. I must admit they're not bad

dmni
03-31-2011, 09:49 AM
If you are going to make a "float" it has to be with Irn-Bru (made from girders, in Scotland)

St. George
03-31-2011, 10:03 AM
Ya know both those drinks are not too readily available here in civilisation. We get regular food parcels sent down from her relatives in Ayr. She also loves the macaroon (gardners, I think) and the Lorne sausage. You can get 'em but to get the "proper stuff" you have to go looking.

I take it you're in Scotland then dmni?

I was up there end of Feb for an engagement do. Good time but fuckin' freezin'.

dmni
03-31-2011, 10:17 AM
I take it you're in Scotland then dmni?

I was up there end of Feb for an engagement do. Good time but fuckin' freezin'.

Aye.

February wasn't cold December was cold!!

Hal-9000
03-31-2011, 06:53 PM
Ya know both those drinks are not too readily available here in civilisation.....