PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta dad charged with murder over baby's vodka death

Teh One Who Knocks
06-15-2012, 10:55 AM
By MYFOXATLANTA STAFF

http://i.imgur.com/ZOZLq.gif

DEKALB COUNTY, Ga. -

A grand jury indicted a father on charges related to the death of his 4-month-old daughter, who died last year after allegedly being fed vodka mixed with baby formula.

Keith Furlow, 30, was indicted on felony murder and cruelty to children in the second degree charges on Thursday.

Authorities say that the child was pronounced dead after being rushed to the Egleston Children's Hospital on June 8, 2011.

A toxicology report showed that the baby had a blood-alcohol concentration level of .1119, police said.

Dr. David Goo of CorrectMed Pediatrics said even a small amount of alcohol can be fatal for infants, causing decreased breathing, low blood sugar and then coma.

"It's tiny amounts that can cause significant danger to these infants," said Goo.

DeKalb County District Attorney Robert James said he could not discuss a motive for the crime.

Hal-9000
06-15-2012, 05:54 PM
because the baby wouldn't sleep...

fry this fucker on Ol Sparky

DemonGeminiX
06-15-2012, 08:46 PM
:hand:

Put him in the general population of a maximum security prison. Death will come much quicker.

Hal-9000
06-15-2012, 08:49 PM
They should bring back the firing squad, that was entertaining :thumbsup:

minz
06-15-2012, 09:04 PM
:hand:

Put him in the general population of a maximum security prison. Death will come much quicker.

I think slow and torturous one would be more fitting for this shit head...

Hal-9000
06-15-2012, 09:08 PM
Ooooooh I know,

We start by hanging the guy, then the firing squad gets one round to try and hit him while he's descending/swinging, and then the guy is released from the rope and he drops onto an electric fence :)

DemonGeminiX
06-15-2012, 09:09 PM
I think slow and torturous one would be more fitting for this shit head...

Only if it doesn't cost the taxpayers any money.