PDA

View Full Version : Blake Lively Says ‘Savages’ Sex Scenes Were ‘Awkward’ and ‘Terrifying’

Teh One Who Knocks
06-18-2012, 02:46 PM
Celebuzz News

http://i.imgur.com/Spe4X.jpg

Blake Lively stars in Oliver Stone‘s new film Savages, and the blonde bombshell is sheds her sweet Gossip Girl image for the racy role.

Sex, rape, drugs, violence– her character “O” goes through it all– so when Celebuzz talked to Lively, 24, at the Savages press conference in Los Angeles, we asked if she was intimidated taking on such subject matter.

“This movie was terrifying in so many ways– it’s so graphic, it’s so violent– and [my character] experiences such an arc,” Lively told us about how she dealt with the more graphic and intimate scenes. “It’s challenging as an actor and it’s also challenging as a person, you know?”

Blake shared her concerns about those closest to her watching the film…

“I’ve got a family, I’ve got nieces and nephews, and a young audience from [Gossip Girl]– that plays in too, elaborated Blake. “And you have a responsibility to your personal life, too.”

Continued Lively:

It was a really strange situation to be in– in making this movie. The most important thing all along was telling the truth, and telling the heart of the story. I think [my character] is very much a modern young girl. She comes form new money, living in Laguna Beach, her mom is off with her eight different husbands…and I think it really told a lot more of how a girl could end up this way.

In Savages, Lively’s character is in a committed and sexual relationship with two men, played by Taylor Kitsch and Aaron Johnson.

“She’s the modern girl,” Lively says of her character and because of that “love is so untraditional.”

“These are three people who don’t have a family, who are creating a family within each other,” continued Blake. “That’s what I was really drawn to in this story is all of the love– the love between my character and the boys, between the boys and each other, between my character and Salma [Hayek].”

Hal-9000
06-18-2012, 03:08 PM
yes terrifying :wank:

Godfather
06-18-2012, 03:35 PM
I would watch Blake Lively do just about anything...

Teh One Who Knocks
06-18-2012, 03:37 PM
Here's hoping she's nekkid in this film :cheers:

Hal-9000
06-18-2012, 04:32 PM
I want to see the new one where Nicole Kidman pees on Zac Efron..