PDA

View Full Version : Man arrested for throwing cheeseburger in McD's drive-thru

Teh One Who Knocks
03-30-2011, 02:29 PM
Treasure Coast Palm Online

http://i.imgur.com/F6P1h.jpg

A man accused of chucking a cheeseburger at another man's vehicle in a McDonald's drive-through -- apparently leaving a "large spot" of ketchup and cheeseburger pieces on the vehicle -- faces a misdemeanor charge, according to a recently released arrest affidavit.

Alleged cheeseburger catapulter Brant Goodwin Stephens, 43, of the 6700 block of Lakeland Boulevard in Lakewood Park, was arrested on a criminal mischief charge in connection with the 3 p.m. Saturday incidents.

A St. Lucie County Sheriff's deputy went to an address in the 4800 block of North Kings Highway where the victim said while in the drive through of McDonald's someone threw a burger at his vehicle's passenger side.

Investigators noted a "large spot" of ketchup measuring 6 inches by 6 inches on the side of the victim's vehicle and cheeseburger pieces on the hood.

The affidavit didn't specify the make and model of cheeseburger. Assuming it was a McDonald's cheeseburger it would have had 300 calories and 12 grams of fat, according to nutrition data provided on the McDonald's website, which describes the product as, "A slice of melty American cheese on a juicy 100% beef patty, zippy pickles and onions, ketchup and mustard on a toasted bun."

The victim got the alleged cheeseburger thrower's tag, and investigators found the vehicle.

"I threw a cheeseburger at that (racial epithet's) truck," Stephens is quoted as saying. "He pissed me off and if I have to go to jail for it then that's OK."

RBP
03-30-2011, 02:44 PM
"I threw a cheeseburger at that (racial epithet's) truck," Stephens is quoted as saying. "He pissed me off and if I have to go to jail for it then that's OK."

:rofl:

St. George
03-30-2011, 03:26 PM
A ketchup spot measuring 6" by 6"...........

.............Jeezus, just how big are your McD cheeseburgers you fat bastards! :D

And 300 calories and 12grams of fat? I call b/s on that.

Hal-9000
03-30-2011, 04:24 PM
*puts another line thru USA as potential vacation destination*

Godfather
03-30-2011, 04:27 PM
"A slice of melty American cheese on a juicy 100% beef patty, zippy pickles and onions, ketchup and mustard on a toasted bun."

Jesus they can even turn alleged assault stories into fast food advertisements :lol: I'm not sure whether I'm appalled or impressed

Joebob034
03-30-2011, 04:44 PM
*puts another line thru USA as potential vacation destination*

Good, our plan to keep the Canadians away is working. Hand me another burger to throw at a (racial epithet)

FBD
03-30-2011, 05:11 PM
wtf? arrested for throwing a hamburger???

fkn world's going to hell in a handbasket!

RBP
03-30-2011, 05:20 PM
wtf? arrested for throwing a hamburger???

fkn world's going to hell in a handbasket!

And who calls the cops on that anyway??! Typical (racial epithet). :lol:

FBD
03-30-2011, 05:25 PM
:lol:

Hugh_Janus
03-30-2011, 06:57 PM
ok, two things....

1) how can a burger leave a 6"x6" splat of ketchup? :-s

and 2

The affidavit didn't specify the make and model of cheeseburger. Assuming it was a McDonald's cheeseburger it would have had 300 calories and 12 grams of fat, according to nutrition data provided on the McDonald's website, which describes the product as, "A slice of melty American cheese on a juicy 100% beef patty, zippy pickles and onions, ketchup and mustard on a toasted bun."
in a news story.... really? :facepalm: