PDA

View Full Version : Student Bullying the Bus Monitor on Video

Richard Cranium
06-20-2012, 03:43 PM
This is about to go viral.. 2 towns away from me,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=l93wAqnPQwk

Greece, N.Y. - Greece Police and the school district are reviewing cell phone video shot on a school bus that shows Greece Athena students bullying and threatening a school bus monitor.

You can see some students on camera and hear others off camera taunting the woman about her weight.

The students also talk about threatening to go over to the bus monitor's house and steal from her.

Greece Central School District has asked YouTube to take down the video.

Spokeswoman Laurel Heiden said their bullying response and prevention team was activated and all students involved will face disciplinary action.

It's unclear when this incident happened.

The school district believes all the students are in middle school.

Hal-9000
06-20-2012, 03:46 PM
I didn't make it very far into the vid...do you think they were taunting her because they knew someone was recording?

bunch of young mooks..

MrsM
06-20-2012, 03:53 PM
Bunch of punks - no respect.

RBP
06-20-2012, 03:56 PM
Middle school!!!

Acid Trip
06-20-2012, 04:34 PM
If I lived near there I'd offer to Bus Monitor for a week show those little punks what bullying feels like.

Hal-9000
06-20-2012, 04:36 PM
If I lived near there I'd offer to Bus Monitor for a week show those little punks what bullying feels like.

I love kids and can be patient with all ages...but have to agree here. They need someone to stand up to and scare punks like this...let them know it's not right

Acid Trip
06-20-2012, 04:38 PM
I love kids and can be patient with all ages...but have to agree here. They need someone to stand up to and scare punks like this...let them know it's not right

It's like that show "Beyond Scared Straight". Drop those little shits in a cell with some maximum security inmates over night and we'll see how tough they are then.

perrhaps
06-20-2012, 08:22 PM
This is about to go viral.. 2 towns away from me,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=l93wAqnPQwk

Greece, N.Y. - Greece Police and the school district are reviewing cell phone video shot on a school bus that shows Greece Athena students bullying and threatening a school bus monitor.

You can see some students on camera and hear others off camera taunting the woman about her weight.

The students also talk about threatening to go over to the bus monitor's house and steal from her.

Greece Central School District has asked YouTube to take down the video.

Spokeswoman Laurel Heiden said their bullying response and prevention team was activated and all students involved will face disciplinary action.

It's unclear when this incident happened.

The school district believes all the students are in middle school.

WTF is a "bullying response and prevention team"?

As we said during my prehistoric Fraternity-pledging days, "Bring back the wood !"

Hal-9000
06-20-2012, 08:26 PM
Spare the rod, spoil the bully