PDA

View Full Version : 'Go ahead and search me because I ain't got nothing on me'

Teh One Who Knocks
06-26-2012, 04:25 PM
NW Florida Daily News

FORT WALTON BEACH - The manager of a fast-food restaurant became suspicious after seeing a car loitering in the back of the parking lot and the occupants "interacting" with different people in different cars. The manager called police. Two men were arrested, one on an out-of-county warrant and the other for drug possession.

On June 18 Fort Walton Beach Police officers were called to McDonalds on Eglin Parkway to check out the car. When officers approached it, all three men got out. One went into the bathroom at McDonalds.

The driver was asked for his license. He told the officers he didn't have one because it had been suspended. A check of the man's name revealed he had an active warrant for probation violation, so he was arrested.

The other man was found inside McDonalds. He consented to a pat-down search, saying, "Go ahead and search me because I ain't got nothing on me," the officer wrote in his arrest report.

The officer added, "Sgt. Hayse patted him down and felt what appeared to be pills in a bag located next to his testicles."

The man was detained and a clear bag containing several red gel capsules was retrieved from the man's genital area. The pills contained a white powdery substance, which field-tested positive for cocaine.

The man, identified as Kenneth Lee Sanders, also had an active arrest warrant for driving with a suspended license-resisting arrest without violence.

He was charged with felony possession of cocaine with intent to distribute and will see a judge on July 17.

PorkChopSandwiches
06-26-2012, 04:48 PM
come at me bro

DemonGeminiX
06-26-2012, 04:56 PM
come at me bro

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-FGnc46VbBf8/TWa7nfFKoyI/AAAAAAAAEoA/v1_Fe3bgFMg/s1600/anteater.jpg

deebakes
06-27-2012, 12:06 AM
:rofl: