PDA

View Full Version : Chuck Norris: Keep the Gays OUT of the Boy Scouts!

Teh One Who Knocks
06-26-2012, 07:32 PM
By the TMZ Staff

http://i.imgur.com/G4fyn.jpg

Chuck Norris believes gay people have NO PLACE in the Boy Scouts of America ... and claims plans to overturn the "century-old policy" to ban them is simply un-American.

Chuck -- an outspoken Republican political activist -- just penned an article for AmmoLand.com ... titled, "Is Obama Creating a Pro-Gay Boy Scouts of America?"

In the article, Norris attacks James Turley -- a high ranking BSA official who recently announced his plan to "seek a change" to a Boy Scouts policy that bans gay Scouts and gay Scout leaders.

72-year-old Norris suggests Turley is only championing the cause because he's trying to curry favor with Obama's "pro-gay" administration.

Norris talks about the Boy Scouts as epitomizing the best of America. The insinuation ... that gays don't.

Hal-9000
06-26-2012, 07:35 PM
a close friend of mine works for that organization up here...lots of allegations of abuse and sexual misconduct by some leaders :|

Goofy
06-26-2012, 07:53 PM
Chuck Norris is 72? :shock:

Yep, thats about all i took from the post :mrgreen:

Hal-9000
06-26-2012, 08:00 PM
he beat father time :thumbsup:

PorkChopSandwiches
06-26-2012, 09:06 PM
a close friend of mine works for that organization up here...lots of allegations of abuse and sexual misconduct by some leaders :|

That happens everywhere that has children. Gay <> pedophile