PDA

View Full Version : Is Victoria's Secret Model Candice Swanepoel Too Thin?

Teh One Who Knocks
03-31-2011, 09:12 PM
By Thailan Pham - People Magazine

http://i.imgur.com/wqCy7.jpg

When South African stunner Candice Swanepoel made an appearance Wednesday in Los Angeles to model the new line of swimwear by Victoria's Secret, her slight figure caused a major stir.

Overnight, buzz cropped up about Swanepoel's seemingly shocking weight loss, given that she appeared thinner in L.A. than she had in photos taken only months earlier. HollywoodLife.com went so far as to call her "scarily, skeletally, stick-thin" and CBSNews.com called her "startlingly slim."

Swanepoel spoke with Hollyscoop.com at a Victoria's Secret event on Wednesday and told them what keeps her thin. "My diet. Stress and a lot of traveling kind of deals with that for me," she said. "I workout a lot, I box. I’m obsessed with it. It helps a lot with traveling to be strong and carry on with everything."

During New York Fashion Week in November, Swanepoel, 22, told ABCNews.com that she was having trouble keeping weight on. "Actually, this year my problem has been more putting the weight on and getting muscle on because it's been really busy," she said. "I've been traveling around like crazy. I get skinnier if I'm very busy."

Calls to reps for Victoria's Secret were not immediately returned.

Hal-9000
03-31-2011, 09:20 PM
supermodel exercise regime - eat food, insert feather down throat, rinse and repeat :thumbsup:

Hal-9000
03-31-2011, 09:21 PM
Hey Candice you look fab but I couldn't help notice that tiny piece of vomit dangling from your nose...want me to get that for you? :)

Teh One Who Knocks
03-31-2011, 09:22 PM
She does look scary thin in that photo now that they mentioned it

Hal-9000
03-31-2011, 09:26 PM
yeah she's one of those skinny, yet curvy girls...nice bum etc

here she looks a little ummm....reduced.

Godfather
04-01-2011, 02:17 AM
I like petite chicks, but not ones that look like you'd literally break if you nailed them after a Redbull

Midnight_Beacon
04-02-2011, 05:53 AM
Yes. She's too thin.