PDA

View Full Version : Man threatens to beat neighbor, but he's gotta poop first, report says

Teh One Who Knocks
06-29-2012, 10:54 AM
By Will Greenlee - Treasure Coast Palm

http://i.imgur.com/zjydX.jpg

A 54-year-old man was arrested after sheriff's investigators say he threatened to kick a neighbor's buttocks after moving his bowels.

What could be called the case of the post poop planned posterior pummeling played out June 17 on Monterey Way in Port St. Lucie, recently released records state. Robert Gabriel Gernot, 54, ultimately was arrested on a misdemeanor assault charge.

"When I get done taking a (poop), I am going to kick your (expletive) (buttocks)," Gernot is quoted as telling a 40-year-old neighbor.

Gernot, of Monterey Way, initially told a St. Lucie County Sheriff's deputy the neighbor came to his home and began a conversation.

"I told him I was in a bad mood and didn't want to talk," Gernot is quoted as telling a deputy. "He threatened to beat my (buttocks)."

Gernot told the deputy he didn't feel afraid, but wanted the deputy to tell the neighbor not to bother him that day.

Meanwhile, the neighbor told a deputy he planted a plant in Gernot's mother's yard.

"I gave Gernot a beer and cigarette," the neighbor told a deputy. "He started calling his mother a dirty whore."

Mothers typically do not like being called dirty whores.

The neighbor said he got upset and told Gernot to cease speaking to his mother in such a way. He said Gernot threatened him, and he threatened Gernot in return.

As a deputy spoke with the neighbor, Gernot started walking up.
The deputy told Gernot to go back across the street, and the deputy would return to talk to him.

Gernot turned around and is accused of threatening the neighbor, saying, "When I get done taking a (poop), I am going to kick your (expletive) (buttocks)."

It wasn't immediately clear whether Gernot defecated prior to being taken to jail.

PorkChopSandwiches
06-29-2012, 03:00 PM
Virginia?

dragon_hunter
06-29-2012, 03:01 PM
Florida, of course

Santa Clauses had to take a poop

Hal-9000
06-29-2012, 06:05 PM
Imma let you punch me....but first I gotta poop

Godfather
06-30-2012, 02:44 PM