PDA

View Full Version : Man accused of waving machete after kindergarten graduation

Teh One Who Knocks
06-29-2012, 01:35 PM
The Los Angeles Times

http://i.imgur.com/rZJAx.jpg

A Lake Forest man who allegedly began waving a machete during a kindergarten graduation ceremony in Laguna Beach has been arrested on suspicion of exhibiting a deadly weapon, possession of drugs and driving under the influence, authorities said.

Juan Vigil Portillo, 31, was arrested Saturday following the ceremony at Anneliese School, according to Lt. Jason Kravetz.

Police said they began receiving calls around 2 p.m. that a man had pulled into the parking lot of the school on Laguna Canyon Road as the kindergarten graduation ceremony was ending. Callers reported that he was drinking beer in his Toyota Tundra and acting strangely, Kravetz said.

When one of the teachers approached the man and asked him to leave, he allegedly pulled out a machete and swung it at her, Kravetz said.

The teacher called 911, but the man allegedly pulled away just as officers were arriving.

About 20 minutes later, police from nearby Irvine said they pulled over Portillo. Irvine police said they had received calls of a man driving erratically and swinging a machete at motorists.

Laguna Beach police responded with the teacher to identify the man. Police said they found methamphetamine in his possession during the booking process.

dragon_hunter
06-29-2012, 01:37 PM
Darwin award for this one, I kill your car with my machete

deebakes
06-30-2012, 08:49 PM
i am surprised he graduated :shrug:

Loser
06-30-2012, 10:30 PM
Wonder how many children and loved ones he could of killed before those that are supposed to protect us would have actually arrived....:roll:

FBD
07-01-2012, 11:09 AM
this made me think of a show one of my old bands played a bunch of years ago and this dude showed up all excited, then after a while we find him running around waving a ballpein hammer in the crowd. sick fuck murdered some chick like 3 months later and got nailed for it, I wonder if he's still in jail. :roll:

this is another reason why there should always be somebody on teh good side packin heat.