PDA

View Full Version : Rampage through Jacksonville trailer park ends in arrest

Teh One Who Knocks
06-30-2012, 04:26 PM
By Dan Scanlan - The Florida Times-Union

An early Thursday rampage that saw a red Kia sedan speed around inside a Westside Jacksonville trailer park as it’s driver yelled “I’m on a death wish” ended when a 22-year-old Ortega Farms woman was arrested as she tried to run away according to the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office.

Kyria Laray Williams of Catoma Street was arrested at 1 a.m. on charges of aggravated battery and criminal mischief after the car hit a 23-year-old resident of the trailer park at 9359 103rd St., rolling him off its hood, police said.

The woman apparently visited her former boyfriend unannounced at 12:30 a.m., trying to climb in his living room window before smashing another one, police said. Williams jumped in her car when the man came out with a baseball bat and hit it. She gunned her engine and hit him, then he hung on before rolling off as she sped away, witnesses said.

The woman sped around the trailer park a number of times, driving over lawns and coming close to parked cars and other people before the car died. She grabbed a tire iron and hit the siding on her former boyfriend's trailer before running away. An arriving officer stopped her as she ran for the entrance, police said.

DemonGeminiX
06-30-2012, 04:52 PM
She has a death wish but she's still alive. I say that's a big fat fail.

PorkChopSandwiches
06-30-2012, 04:55 PM
What do you expect from trailer trash

DemonGeminiX
06-30-2012, 04:56 PM
I know, can't even fail right. What a waste.

[-(

deebakes
06-30-2012, 08:27 PM
i was in jacksonville last week... fortunately my trailer park didn't get hit :tup: