PDA

View Full Version : Attorney Accused of Secretly Recording Women’s Underwear

Teh One Who Knocks
07-02-2012, 09:08 PM
FOX 4 Kansas City

OLATHE, Kan. — A Johnson County, Kan., attorney sent his own attorney to a hearing Thursday afternoon on charges he eavesdropped on his employees.

The charges stem from allegations made by three women who worked for Jeremiah Johnson. They say Johnson planted cell phones underneath their desks and looked up their skirts, secretly recording their legs, lower torsos, and undergarments. They have filed a civil suit against him.

Now, prosecutors in Johnson County have added two criminal counts of eavesdropping to the charges against him. Thursday was his first hearing on the misdemeanor charges, although he wasn’t required to appear in court himself.

“I think that’s really disgusting no matter what profession you are in,” said Melody Bean, who is watching the case. “Doing something like that to your employees or anyone is just unconscionable.”

Johnson counter-sued the three women, claiming they didn’t have the right to delete images they found in his phone. Last month a federal judge dismissed his claim.

If Johnson is convicted on the criminal counts, he faces disbarment from the state of Kansas, up to a year in jail and probation.

Each of the women is seeking $75,000 each.

Hal-9000
07-02-2012, 09:17 PM
why don't guys like this just get down, thrust their heads up in between the girl's legs, get slapped.... and save a whole lotta time and court costs :lol:

Godfather
07-02-2012, 09:20 PM
No kidding... guy like this makes bank. Just order a hooker to come humiliate you in a hotel room like a normal perv

Hal-9000
07-02-2012, 09:21 PM
I imagine some iPhones taped up under the desks...:lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
07-02-2012, 09:26 PM
I like the part where he tried to counter-sue them because they deleted the images off the phones :shakehead:

Hal-9000
07-02-2012, 09:28 PM
If I was one of those girls I'd claim the situation traumatized me from ever working in public again and go for whole lot more than 75K...

DemonGeminiX
07-02-2012, 10:26 PM
If I was one of those girls I'd claim the situation traumatized me from ever working in public again and go for whole lot more than 75K...

If they start negotiating, then you know they're whores.

deebakes
07-03-2012, 03:20 AM
http://i.imgur.com/eT4WA.jpg